Would Axl ever bring back Gilby as a guest?

Gilby is not that good nor does he fit GNR at all. I watched old concert footage with Gilby and boy was Izzy missed big time.

The Tokyo Illusion vids had me convinced Gilby didn't know the songs :lol:

( I know he had to learn a fuckload of songs in a short space of time, and in good taste I haven't watched those videos for years)

I'm sure it was hard learning all the GNR songs in a matter of weeks, but he had no stage presence at all, but then again, Slash and Axl are the ones to hear and see anyway.

Slash running into the audience and the security chasing him was so crazy! But that's what made GNR GNR. lol

I felt bad for Duff you could see he was hurting bad during that show. His energy level looked way low and he was just looking so damn tired. Axl on the other hand, was awesome. Those little shorts just made me laugh, but that is Axl!

I just wish I could have seen those guys back then, but at least they have dvds.

I'm sure it was hard learning all the GNR songs in a matter of weeks, but he had no stage presence at all, but then again, Slash and Axl are the ones to hear and see anyway.

Slash running into the audience and the security chasing him was so crazy! But that's what made GNR GNR. lol

I felt bad for Duff you could see he was hurting bad during that show. His energy level looked way low and he was just looking so damn tired. Axl on the other hand, was awesome. Those little shorts just made me laugh, but that is Axl!

I just wish I could have seen those guys back then, but at least they have dvds.

Interesting, IMO the energy picks up when Duff takes over vocal duties for Attitude, probably the most exciting song from the whole thing...