May 24, Las Vegas, NV - No Trickery!

Huge fan

Mostly, people come here to mock the setlist. Or wanna hear some Axl/DJ mistakes.

Honestly, I'm here because of blind Axl loyalty, hope for some shakeups and more rasp or a more 2006 powerful clean voice. I think I may need professional help. :rofl-lol:

True Detective intro on now. There's my one and only update motherfuckers.

Thanks! We just need a starting point haha

Now we just guess from here. I can't begin to imagine where they'll start from. >.>

They will shake something in the setlist up tonight. Last residency they wouldn't change anything if they had a concert the next night, but if they had a 2-3 day break then there was small changes made.

Not saying to expect much, but I see a song that doesn't usually appear in the set back on tonight.

Aerosmith had a concert last night at Russia, they changed the opener, and added a few songs they havent played in a long time and even a song that wasnt played live yet. Why can GNR do the same?

Honestly Axl would be 3 hours late if they changed anything. The only thing that's kept Axl and the band coming on on time is the consistent setlist. It's easy on the light people and the rest of the crew working for Guns. Axl isn't going to make their life hell by choosing a random song to play every time. And he isn't risking anything going wrong.

That's probably what Axl would tell you anyways. Idk if I agree.

Edited by IncitingChaos

i think warchild is around again.

on topic: lol, do you really want a setlist? it's been the same for years now, why would that change?

Last residency they debuted Seeker and DLIBYD, they played TWAT consistently, not to mention they added Catcher as a regular. I'm hoping something similar goes down here.

But then they also dropped Sorry and SOD, which were two of my favorites. So give and take I guess.

Aerosmith had a concert last night at Russia, they changed the opener, and added a few songs they havent played in a long time and even a song that wasnt played live yet. Why can GNR do the same?

It's good to hear they change the setlist, because I can't stand listening to their new album. It really sucks.

Still going to see them in Germany though (my girlfriend really wants to and I get to see Duff opening for them). I do like their older stuff and the blues album wasn't too bad either (Honkin' on Bobo).

If Axl would release an album we don't like it would be over before he knows it. So it's safer to keep touring the old stuff.

Edited by Lethalis

on topic: lol, do you really want a setlist? it's been the same for years now, why would that change?

Yeah, I think most of us want a setlist because of nights like Bolivia, where YCBM opened out of nowhere.

Even if it's seemingly the same old same old, a "surprise" may come up here and there.

Yeah, I think most of us want a setlist because of nights like Bolivia, where YCBM opened out of nowhere.

Even if it's seemingly the same old same old, a "surprise" may come up here and there.

Pretty much this. We lost our shit when YCBM opened, imagine if that kinda thing happened on the regular? Or a new song was played?

http://instagram.com/p/oaRhoQRcGm/#

Last residency they debuted Seeker and DLIBYD, they played TWAT consistently, not to mention they added Catcher as a regular. I'm hoping something similar goes down here.

But then they also dropped Sorry and SOD, which were two of my favorites. So give and take I guess.

Sorry but I've tried looking everywhere, what does DLIBYD stand for please? :(

Sorry but I've tried looking everywhere, what does DLIBYD stand for please? :(

Don't Let It Bring You Down

It's good to hear they change the setlist, because I can't stand listening to their new album. It really sucks.

Still going to see them in Germany though (my girlfriend really wants to and I get to see Duff opening for them). I do like their older stuff and the blues album wasn't too bad either (Honkin' on Bobo).

If Axl would release an album we don't like it would be over before he knows it. So it's safer to keep touring the old stuff.

Well to be fair, they are only playing one song from the new album since last year(Oh Yeah)... though they added Freedom Fighter, but its Joe's song last night.

Dude Looks Like a Lady opened the show, which is weird but cool.

Chinese democracy

Welcome to

the Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr Brownstone

Estranged

Better

Rocket Queen

Fortus solo/

Live and Let Die

This I Love

Tommy solo/Holidays in the Sun