Last full album you listened to?

Broskirose

Moved across the country so played all the Led Zeppelin 2014 and beyond remasters, the bonus discs plus the BBC Sessions, The Song Remains the Same (remastered, the original I had packed away) and How the West Was Won. Celebration Day was packed away. Covered most of the trip. Wife changed the discs as I drove.

• GNFNR 1

The Idiot - Iggy Pop, a glorious artistic statement.  Just fucking mind-blowing, sort of pre-figured post punk.  And up there with the best of it, better than most of it.  For someone who was for many years considered an inarticulate lunkhead he had an amazing sense of musical directions and never stayed in one place long enough to stagnate.  God bless David Bowie too, his mate and collaborator.

14 hours ago, moreblack said:

Slash shines on that one.

He does, doesn't he?  Some good strong work on there, he was sort of in his GnR pomp at that time.  Cracking lyrics by Iggy too, overall on the album I mean.

On topic:

Low by David Bowie might be one of the best albums I've ever heard.

Jawbone - Jawbone. Great new band, but members have already earned their stripes, having played with Tom Jones, Eric Clapton, Jack Bruce, Ten Years After, Van Morrison Robert Plant, Dave Gilmour, Seth Lakeman, Cliff Richard, Ginger Baker, Ronnie Wood, Shuggie Otis, Laura Marling, James Hunter, Phil Manzanera, Garth Hudson, Jimmy Carl Black,...