Broskirose

Last full album you listened to?

16 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

220px-Bjork_-_Homogenic_album_cover.jpg

A secret code carved, a secret code carved

R-2244952-1331736823.jpeg.jpg

Bit of Delia.

That album is seriously the fuckin' bollocks.  I've said this before i think but the Stones were writing some fantastic lyrics about this time.  This album one end to the other (apart from covers obviously) was brilliant lyrically.  The Stones were the king of the vague but really cool sounding mildly insinuatory lyric, 'I'm a flea bit peanut monkey', love that :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

That album is seriously the fuckin' bollocks.  I've said this before i think but the Stones were writing some fantastic lyrics about this time.  This album one end to the other (apart from covers obviously) was brilliant lyrically.  The Stones were the king of the vague but really cool sounding mildly insinuatory lyric, 'I'm a flea bit peanut monkey', love that :lol: 

I have some HD deluxe/some bollocks version of that album on compact disc and it sounds fantastic. You can hear the plectrum sounds.

I have a medical problem whenever I listen to the stones though: I end up doing random Jagger impressions. Too much Stella Street.

Edited by DieselDaisy

26 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I have some HD deluxe/some bollocks version of that album on compact disc and it sounds fantastic. You can hear the plectrum sounds.

I have a medical problem whenever I listen to the stones though: I end up doing random Jagger impressions. Too much Stella Street.

We all do it mentally, you’re just a little more in touch with your essential self I guess :lol:  

10 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

We all do it mentally, you’re just a little more in touch with your essential self I guess :lol:  

That is the first rock album I've listened to in months.

13 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

That is the first rock album I've listened to in months.

Well its not like the genres been pumping out classics in the last 20 years.

I'm embarking on an exploration of Buckethead. Listening to his Pikes. From what I understand they are self contained albums unto themselves. Also listening to his tributes.

Squirrel & The G Man 24 Hour Party People Plastic Face Carnt Smile (white out) - The Happy Mondays

4 minutes ago, Silverburst80 said:

Anyone asks which album to start with the Stones, Sticky Fingers will always be my pick.

I'm fascinated with their lyrical melodies at the moment, they're really quite unique.

7 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I'm fascinated with their lyrical melodies at the moment, they're really quite unique.

Y'know what the missus is out with her girls and my sons in bed and im loungin with a cardi and coke so might put on the stones...now i'll be in stones mode for about a month :lol:

11 minutes ago, Silverburst80 said:

Y'know what the missus is out with her girls and my sons in bed and im loungin with a cardi and coke so might put on the stones...now i'll be in stones mode for about a month :lol:

The missus and girls are out...so fuck the lad, charming! :lol:

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

The missus and girls are out...so fuck the lad, charming! :lol:

haha you're right i should get him up for air guitar duels!, he can be Keef i'll be Taylor. To be honest i shoulda let him stay up past his bed time as cool dads should do....perhaps i should've said he's 5 on reflection haha not an infant!

Edited by Silverburst80