Last full album you listened to?

Broskirose

The Brussells Affair - The Rolling Stones, cracking album, kicks off nice and strong and doesn't let up the whole time.  If I was gonna go out of my way to be critical You Can't Always Get What You Want goes on a bit and Midnight Rambler sounds a bit better when its a little less grand with more focus of the dynamics of it but thats just peripheral cobblers, its a fantastic album, it pushes along at a fair old lick, an hour and 20 mins of album feels like fuck all, you breeze through it.

Goats Head Soup, can't stop listening to this album.  I tend to skip Dancing with Mr D.

Edited by Len Cnut

12 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

The Brussells Affair - The Rolling Stones, cracking album, kicks off nice and strong and doesn't let up the whole time.  If I was gonna go out of my way to be critical You Can't Always Get What You Want goes on a bit and Midnight Rambler sounds a bit better when its a little less grand with more focus of the dynamics of it but thats just peripheral cobblers, its a fantastic album, it pushes along at a fair old lick, an hour and 20 mins of album feels like fuck all, you breeze through it.

Goats Head Soup, can't stop listening to this album.  I tend to skip Dancing with Mr D.

On second thought you should probably listen to Dirty Work. You'll love it!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

On second thought you should probably listen to Dirty Work. You'll love it!

I fuckin' said it was a cracking album, what do you want from me?! :lol:  Midnight Rambler sounds good the way they do it on Ladies and Gentleman.  I ain't sayin' it was bad, I'm jus sayin' if i was goin' out of my way to be critical.

Edited by Len Cnut

7 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

I fuckin' said it was a cracking album, what do you want from me?! :lol:  Midnight Rambler sounds good the way they do it on Ladies and Gentleman.  I ain't sayin' it was bad, I'm jus sayin' if i was goin' out of my way to be critical.

That ''Midnight Rambler'' is the greatest moment in rock n' roll history.

12 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

That ''Midnight Rambler'' is the greatest moment in rock n' roll history.

I just liked it when they'd bring it down super quiet and slow and hush and like...have the crowd hanging on and then burst into the beefier bit. 

Like so, 7.30

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I just liked it when they'd bring it down super quiet and slow and hush and like...have the crowd hanging on and then burst into the beefier bit. 

Like so, 7.30

The Stones used that song as an open jam. You got something completely different every night. The interplay is staggering. 

a0646816845_10.jpg

Beaverbag / GOATÜS / Waste Of Tape / Indigestible Guts / Chainsaw Butchery (5-WAY SPLIT TAPE)

https://ka-rye-eye.bandcamp.com/album/kre-037-beaverbag-goat-s-waste-of-tape-indigestable-guts-chainsaw-butchery-5-way-split-tape

102 "songs" The whole album clocks in at 46 minutes. Absolutely fucking mental shit

Edited by Jabberwocky

Rock n Roll Music: Any Old Way You Choose It.  Its basically like an everything he ever recorded compilation of Chuck Berry, some 500 odd songs on it.  All the Chess sessions, the studio released stuff, singles, demos, LPs a lot of live stuff from 56 tp 72, a lot of instrumentals and jams, just shit loads of Chuck Berry.  CD 1 down, 15 to go :lol:

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Like 1

Van Halen I 

48 minutes ago, The Dissident said:

Halestorm - Vicious, First time listening through the entire thing. Standout tracks: Black Vultures, Uncomfortable, Killing Ourselves to Live, White Dress, The Silence.

Fuck yeah! I have almost the entire album in my playlist. This is way better than Into The Wild Life