Last full album you listened to?

Broskirose

On 12-11-2018 at 4:03 PM, Len Cnut said:

The Rolling Stones No 2

Their early work is so good.  Whenever an album gets so good its unbearable I end up buying it and sticking it in my car, this process has led to the gradual purchase of a lot of Stones albums, so far I got:

Exile on Main Street

Sticky Fingers

Let it Bleed

Black and Blue

Some Girls

Goats Head Soup

Its Only Rock n Roll

And now Out of Our Heads.  I owned the first two previously on CD at one point but fuck knows where they ended up. 

Beggars banquet, Aftermath and Get yer ya-ya's out are missing Leonard! 

Edited by username

3 hours ago, username said:

Beggars banquet, Aftermath and Get yer ya-ya's out are missing Leonard! 

Is Aftermath really a driving type album though?  Of all their albums y'know thats probably the weakest to me and everyone says its the bollocks.  Now don't get me wrong, its quite brilliant for the good tracks that are on it, the first 10 tracks are collossal, just sheer class.  Then the last 4 or 5 were like....meh.  Perhaps its because I'd listened to this album extensively before but I never got passed it to the latter tracks so the early ones are ingrained in my memory and the latter ones less so.  I'd put Out of Our Heads ahead of it...and their debut...and Between the Buttons...and 12x5.  it seems to me to be the least of their early albums.

2 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Is Aftermath really a driving type album though?  Of all their albums y'know thats probably the weakest to me and everyone says its the bollocks.  Now don't get me wrong, its quite brilliant for the good tracks that are on it, the first 10 tracks are collossal, just sheer class.  Then the last 4 or 5 were like....meh.  Perhaps its because I'd listened to this album extensively before but I never got passed it to the latter tracks so the early ones are ingrained in my memory and the latter ones less so.  I'd put Out of Our Heads ahead of it...and their debut...and Between the Buttons...and 12x5.  it seems to me to be the least of their early albums.

To each their own. But Beggars definitely works well on the road.