May 30, Las Vegas, NV - No Trickery!

Axl in great mood joking with band great show tons of rasp sounds better live than in YouTube videos

/Thread

The videos from the last show were great apart from the person yelling over the beginning & ending of it so we couldn't hear what Axl was saying in a couple. They were great videos, the band sounded great & in good spirits. Thanks to whoever filmed & posted them online.

Many who didn't even go to the show may disagree with me on this but Axl hit a home run tonight. His vocals were powerful for the entire show and may even give 2006 a run for its money.

Standard setlist but with Used To Love Her and Whole Lotta Rosie added to the mix. Not much else to say about this show actually. Frank and Chris joined Ron and Richard at the front of the stage during the pre Patience jam.

One thing that did annoy me about this show (and surprisingly more so than the wasted off her face woman next to me) were the two people in front of me who paid extra for early access to the venue then spent most of the night texting and checking Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat.

Bring on tomorrow night!

2n900vs.jpg

Also, Jarmo is short as fuck.

Edited by Kitty Softpaws
  • Like 2

Many who didn't even go to the show may disagree with me on this but Axl hit a home run tonight. His vocals were powerful for the entire show and may even give 2006 a run for its money.

Standard setlist but with Used To Love Her and Whole Lotta Rosie added to the mix. Not much else to say about this show actually. Frank and Chris joined Ron and Richard at the front of the stage during the pre Patience jam.

One thing that did annoy me about this show (and surprisingly more so than the wasted off her face woman next to me) were the two people in front of me who paid extra for early access to the venue then spent most of the night texting and checking Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat.

Bring on tomorrow night!

2n900vs.jpg

Also, Jarmo is short as fuck.

Completely agree. Axl was superb last night. I was behind the drunk girl I thought she was going to ruin the gig during the support but when guns were on she was fine. Hoping to be on the rail tonight. I'll certainly not be on the phone. Can't wait.

Edited by reayj2003
  • Like 1

I have read a lot of absurd comments all over the years but right when I thought I had read it all, that claim of Axl not playing the piano himself but someone backstage instead made me laugh my ass off so fucking hard :lol:

I heard it's not really Pitman that is playing all those cool fx either. It's some guy doing all of it with just his mouth backstage. Axl pays him in Tommy Burgers.

Edited by Rovim