May 31, Las Vegas,NV. No Trickery!

batman007

Looks like he hates taking pics with those people.... yet he keeps allowing photos with him....

well, he's making an effort for his fans, I respect him for it. He may realize that as much as it may be a nuisance to him, it's a huge deal to those fans

Edited by hpantazo

Looks like he hates taking pics with those people.... yet he keeps allowing photos with him....

well, he's making an effort for his fans, I respect him for it. He may realize that as much as it may be a nuisance to him, it's a huge deal to those fans

He shouldnt suffer.... dunno.... I dont remember him taking pics with fans back in the "old days of glory". And he used to smile way more back then.

Rasp is not always everything. I find the version of Better from the pst 2 shows more enjoyable than many 2010 ones such as this:

This Bucharest clip has something pretty cool during the solo, when Axl instead of leaving the stage stays around dancing and jumping like a motherfucker around :D

Rasp is not always everything. I find the version of Better from the pst 2 shows more enjoyable than many 2010 ones such as this:

That Better is 10000000000000000000000000000000000 times better than any Better performance since Rio 2011.

In your opinion.

That Better is 10000000000000000000000000000000000 times better than any Better performance since Rio 2011.

In your opinion.

No shit, really? Are you sure that's my opinion? I thought it was somebody else's. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

In your opinion.

No shit, really? Are you sure that's my opinion? I thought it was somebody else's. :rolleyes:

Gets confused with fact quite often round here.. :)

• 4 weeks later...