Boy George looks like 28, why can't Axl?? :O

Holy shiiiiiiiiiite!! Last time I saw Boy George in pictures, he was round like a beach ball and people were making fun of him.

This is his last video/single. He's 52!!! and he looks like 28!!! (paraphrasing Kaneda) :wow:

Why can't Axl get dolled up like this? Why can't he look like when he was 28 if Boy George can and they are same age now? WHY WHY WHY?

I'm just very happy that Axl doesn't look like Boy George.

Gotta be too stupid to understand my question in that way?

But just in case someone else gets silly this way: I am talking about how young Boy George looks, no wrinkles, his face is pretty much the same as when he started (no weird surgeries), and even though he keeps wearing heavy make up and stuff, there was a time when he was really fat (more than Axl ever was).

Axl looked great in his 40s and doesn't look very good at his 50s, specially for a millionaire rockstar. People have to be really stupid to wish he still looked like he was 30. But there's no problem wishing he could look more like his 2006-2007 version (fit and dressing well).

• Like 2

Axl looked great in his 40s and doesn't look very good at his 50s, specially for a millionaire rockstar. People have to be really stupid to wish he still looked like he was 30. But there's no problem wishing he could look more like his 2006-2007 version (fit and dressing well).

That's my point!

Boy George is same age as Axl, yet he could pass for a 30's something... ok, let's say 40 something....

That's why I put the proof here, to show how it is possible to look really good at 50.

Of course, Im pretty sure Boy George got a facelift, but regardless....

Axl doesn't need to look 28, he just needs to look good for his age. He is a multi millionare, get the best damn personal trainer you can and fucking work out for an hour a day. It would also do wonders for his voice and stage presence. He could then maybe stop wearing those ridiculous jackets on stage.

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure Boy George has had many a facelift. Do you really want Axl to do the same?

I think Axl did have a facelift some years ago....

Now I don't know what he could do to his face, but one thing that is not surgery and pretty easy to do is dying his facial hair because the yellow mustache and yellow eyebrows look like bleached and dont help his aging face at all.

If you look at DLR (the body and the energy, not the hair loss) or even Duff/Slash/Izzy it's pretty easy to age gracefully if you keep fit and stay motivated. DLR still has a six pack and the body many 25 year olds wish they had. When I see Slash with the top hat/sun glasses, I think he's probably aged 2 years in the last 15 years. Axl on the other hand has aged 20 years in 6 years. There's no reason that if he got back into shape, and threw the bandana and aviators back on that he would look bad at all. There's still glimpses of it when he takes everything off except the t shirts and jeans...he's just totally out of shape.

• Like 1

Axl doesn't need to look 28, he just needs to look good for his age. He is a multi millionare, get the best damn personal trainer you can and fucking work out for an hour a day. It would also do wonders for his voice and stage presence. He could then maybe stop wearing those ridiculous jackets on stage.

Did you read my post? I said I was paraphrasing Kaneda with his comment on that other thread.

Of course he doesnt need to look like 28, but I use Boy George as an example of a 52 years old guy who looks 20 years younger. So if he can, Axl can too.

Boy George doesn't look like he is 28.

Did you read my post? I said I was paraphrasing Kaneda with his comment on that other thread.

I use Boy George as an example of a 52 years old guy who looks 20 years younger. So if he can, Axl can too.

One thing is,Axl doesn't wear a ton of Drag Queen makeup. LOL

I know and that's not my point.

Look at George's overall look. His arms, his chest, his whole body looks younger. And he's not covering in shades, long sleeves or jackets.

I use Boy George as an example of a 52 years old guy who looks 20 years younger. So if he can, Axl can too.

Not necessarily, unless we allow all kinds of surgery. There are two component to ageing: genetics and lifestyle. Sure he can adjust his lifestyle, within limits, but there is not much to do about the genetics. We have absolutely no way of knowing that Axl could make changes to his life that would make him look 20 years younger - because it would always be limited by whatever genetic constitution he have. So this is pure speculation from your side and should not be presented as fact.

If you look at DLR (the body and the energy, not the hair loss) or even Duff/Slash/Izzy it's pretty easy to age gracefully if you keep fit and stay motivated. DLR still has a six pack and the body many 25 year olds wish they had. When I see Slash with the top hat/sun glasses, I think he's probably aged 2 years in the last 15 years. Axl on the other hand has aged 20 years in 6 years. There's no reason that if he got back into shape, and threw the bandana and aviators back on that he would look bad at all. There's still glimpses of it when he takes everything off except the t shirts and jeans...he's just totally out of shape.

who is DLR?

Yes, Duff/Slash/Izzy look great, specially Duff, that guy DID work his ass off. I applaude him.

I dont think Axl is fat now. Jeans he wears now fit good and look good on him... The problem is the upper part, the head and face, the hats, shades, bandana... Looks like a mask with all that shit.

He needs to fix his hair and facial hair.

Once he gets that done, he will get rid of all that crap he puts on and we will feel like the old Axl is back.