Boy George looks like 28, why can't Axl?? :O

I use Boy George as an example of a 52 years old guy who looks 20 years younger. So if he can, Axl can too.

Not necessarily, unless we allow all kinds of surgery. There are two component to ageing: genetics and lifestyle. Sure he can adjust his lifestyle, within limits, but there is not much to do about the genetics. We have absolutely no way of knowing that Axl could make changes to his life that would make him look 20 years younger - because it would always be limited by whatever genetic constitution he have. So this is pure speculation from your side and should not be presented as fact.

I'm not presenting this as fact, as in "I'm a Nobel Prize biologist look at the results of my 10 years research". Geez.

Just comparing two men who are the same age and most importantly, I'm comparing an artist to another artist. Not that I'm being unfair to Axl putting him next to some aging athlete.

Boy George was FAT OBESE way more than Axl ever was. Boy George did drugs, went to jail, he had a tough life!

Hell, this was Boy George years ago!

E7209306-DE38-1854-57EAE40FE53AD7B5.jpg

What you say about genetics it is true, but not like you can't beat your genetics with some effort.

I repeat, if Boy George can, Axl can too! :headbang:

http://galleryhip.com/boy-george-karma-chameleon.html

Thought that I was posting just the one pic. He did have a few wrinkles at one time. Can they airbrush video footage? Maybe that's why he appears so young in the video?

Majority,if not all,the professional shot photos have been airbrushed.

Edited by SweetRose

What you say about genetics it is true, but not like you can't beat your genetics with some effort.

Some genetic traits can simply not be changed by lifestyle.

I am not saying you are wrong in regards to what Axl could achieve, just that we don't know, and it doesn't become true by repeating it. What we can agree on is that Axl could look better than he does today if he put more effort into it.

Edited by SoulMonster

Some genetic traits can simply not be changed by lifestyle.

I am not saying you are wrong in regards to what Axl could achieve, just that we don't know, and it doesn't become true by repeating it. What we can agree on is that Axl could look better than he does today if he put more effort into it.

I'm not unrealistically asking that he looks exactly as in the "Dont Cry" video. I know that's impossible. I'm not that much of a retard.

So yes, we agree on that.

He'd look fine if he didn't wear jackets and hats. Look at Osaka 2009, when he had the hats off. He just ran around in a t shirt and Jeans. That's the best look for him.

Wouldn't it be cooler if we were debating which was better - CD1 or CD2 - rather than debating if Axl looks better than Boy George?

Wouldn't it be cooler if we were debating which was better, CD1, CD2, CD3, Or CD4?

Oh, if only things went how they should've in 2002.

It's called plastic surgery.

Axl looks good for his age. I'm so sick of people bitching about how a person looks as they grow older. Get used to it. We all get there sooner or later.

It's better to grow older and feel good than to be dead.

Aging is a fact of life. Stop worrying about how Axl looks and think about how you will look when you're 50 years old.

• Like 1

Holy shiiiiiiiiiite!! Last time I saw Boy George in pictures, he was round like a beach ball and people were making fun of him.

This is his last video/single. He's 52!!! and he looks like 28!!! (paraphrasing Kaneda) :wow:

Why can't Axl get dolled up like this? Why can't he look like when he was 28 if Boy George can and they are same age now? WHY WHY WHY?

WHY can't you look like the kitten in your avatar!? WHY WHY WHY?

• Like 1