Boy George looks like 28, why can't Axl?? :O

There's so many questions to be answered here and I can't believe it hasn't already been brought to the front.

Level of importance (1 greatest & 5 the lowest)

5. Why is Boy George even being mentioned on the forum?

4. Why is Boy George even being mentioned on the forum?

3. Why would anyone want to know how Boy George looked in 2014?

2. Why is Boy George even being mentioned on the forum?

1. Why do you know how Boy George looks in 2014?

These are the questions we need answered immediately!

Personally, if I'm going to play the 'compare axls age to the next guy' game, I promise you my comparison wouldn't end up with Boy George.

Edited by Smokin' Cigarettes

Holy shiiiiiiiiiite!! Last time I saw Boy George in pictures, he was round like a beach ball and people were making fun of him.

This is his last video/single. He's 52!!! and he looks like 28!!! (paraphrasing Kaneda) :wow:

Why can't Axl get dolled up like this? Why can't he look like when he was 28 if Boy George can and they are same age now? WHY WHY WHY?

WHY can't you look like the kitten in your avatar!? WHY WHY WHY?

who says I don't? :confused:

There's so many questions to be answered here and I can't believe it hasn't already been brought to the front.

Level of importance (1 greatest & 5 the lowest)

5. Why is Boy George even being mentioned on the forum?

4. Why is Boy George even being mentioned on the forum?

3. Why would anyone want to know how Boy George looked in 2014?

2. Why is Boy George even being mentioned on the forum?

1. Why do you know how Boy George looks in 2014?

These are the questions we need answered immediately!

Personally, if I'm going to play the 'compare axls age to the next guy' game, I promise you my comparison wouldn't end up with Boy George.

5. Because I made a thread about it. Get over your jealousy.

4. Because I made a thread about it. Get over your jealousy on the success of the thread.

3. If you are implying that I creepily Googled Boy George out of my ass, I'm sorry to inform you that he came on my timeline in Twitter, from a news source I follow, since unlike you, my life doesn't revolve exclusively around Guns N' Roses and I read, am interested in other things :hahafyou:

2. Because I made a thread about it. Moderators didn't lock it. So I guess it passed the "interesting for audience" test. :hahafyou:

1. Because I am informed.

My comparison IS FUCKING AMAZING because Boy George is an artist same age as Axl and has gone through a drastic image change and he had times when he looked like utter shit, problems with drugs, police, etc, got fat and now he has rised up like the Phoenix. Oh, and he hasn't released an album in 18 years.

I am so sorry your boring bitter ass can't come up with such a funny, cool, entertaining, yet enlightening thread. GOOD NIGHT.

Edited by tinyrobot

I don't think we can compare two unrelated people that way, even if they're the same age. We don't know what health issues Axl has vs. Boy George or anyone else; we don't know what medications he might have to take that might bloat him up; we don't know what genetic factors for disease there are. It's really easy to look at someone who doesn't look skinny and fit and say "just diet and exercise" but we really have no idea what sort of health issues they're dealing with or what is going on in their head. There are so many issues that might make a person look like absolute hell, they all have different solutions, and some are far easier than others.

Having said that, I'm amazed at the turnaround that BG has done in recent years.

Edited by stella

Wouldn't it be cooler if we were debating which was better - CD1 or CD2 - rather than debating if Axl looks better than Boy George?

Yeah. But he really clearly gave a massive fuck about his appearance when he came back in 2006. I think it's fair to say that since 2011 he stopped giving a fuck and is somewhat insecure about it hence hiding behind all the gaudy clobber.