June 7, Las Vegas, NV - No Trickery! (Final Show of Residency)

magisme

Just talked to Fernando. 0% of goin down because mechanics are not set yet. The only real possibility that could even happen would be oh my god but he said he doubt Axl will that because it's such a hard song to play. He did say tonight will be special but not sure what he meant. Let's hope he is happy again and chant the fuck out of oh my god.

• Like 1

Even if they played oh my god, i don't think it'd fly to well. It's not like he'll bust out 100% rasp and nail the song. It'll be more like how he sings PC now, completely clean except for the "Are you blind" part

Just talked to Fernando. 0% of goin down because mechanics are not set yet. The only real possibility that could even happen would be oh my god but he said he doubt Axl will that because it's such a hard song to play. He did say tonight will be special but not sure what he meant. Let's hope he is happy again and chant the fuck out of oh my god.

hey duder are you streaming again tonight ? or no... just need to know if you are i need to go get a energy drink cause i work tomorrow

Axl got a girlfriend?

One night only

These photos look very coupley though

Ha ha. I was going to suggest last night that maybe a lady was responsible for the fire and drive behind the show. Perhaps I was right after all.

Lets hope she sucks harder today for an extra song or two :o)

• Like 1

3h20m last night.

Will they go for the record tonight? It stands at 3h39m if I remember correctly (Tokyo 09).

Throw in Madagascar, IRS, Perfect Crime and Dead Horse. Or.. a new song.

3:23 last night to be exact. I thought Tokyo was 3:35?