June 7, Las Vegas, NV - No Trickery! (Final Show of Residency)

magisme

3h20m last night.

Will they go for the record tonight? It stands at 3h39m if I remember correctly (Tokyo 09).

Throw in Madagascar, IRS, Perfect Crime and Dead Horse. Or.. a new song.

3:23 last night to be exact. I thought Tokyo was 3:35?

Had to double check some articles from back in 2009. They say 3:37

3h20m last night.

Will they go for the record tonight? It stands at 3h39m if I remember correctly (Tokyo 09).

Think 3:37 is the actual recording, the gig is 3:35 IIRC.

3h20m last night.

Think 3:37 is the actual recording, the gig is 3:35 IIRC.

That might be true.

Hope everyone enjoys the gig tonight - I'm in Scotland hoping to hear good updates - TWAT, Prostitute, Yesterdays & Going Down would be a great end to the tour :-)

Edit - just read that Fernando said 0% chance of Going Down, can't understand why but if that's the case then hopefully one from - Perfect Crime, Oh My God, Pretty Tied Up or another non played ChiDem song - Madagascar would do

Edited by robin2002

I think whore is a bit harsh - if you don't know her then you're a bit of a shit person judging her on a pic - however, frustrating that a genuine (male) fan has little chance of meeting Axl, an attractive female gets right in there - way of the world though, what the boss wants he gets

• Like 1

10413196_754855131232831_432054334_n.jpg

I'm so sorry.
ij1Q2lJNAuqen.gif
Whilst I love the idea of Axl finding that special someone I have to say the body language here looks really awkward.

and very creepy.
Wow...his stomache is....too put it gently....a bit bloated. Yikes!

C,mon,axl is holding hes breath while kissing, so it makes the 6 pack look like fat. Its all muscle. And hes hair looks fantastic.

I think whore is a bit harsh - if you don't know her then you're a bit of a shit person judging her on a pic - however, frustrating that a genuine (male) fan has little chance of meeting Axl, an attractive female gets right in there - way of the world though, what the boss wants he gets

Yeah, you're right. Probably she holds a PhD in Astronomy and I'm being prejudiced.

10413196_754855131232831_432054334_n.jpg

I'm so sorry.
ij1Q2lJNAuqen.gif
Whilst I love the idea of Axl finding that special someone I have to say the body language here looks really awkward.
and very creepy.
Wow...his stomache is....too put it gently....a bit bloated. Yikes!

C,mon,axl is holding hes breath while kissing, so it makes the 6 pack look like fat. Its all muscle. And hes hair looks fantastic.

curly mixed with straight, cool

I won't be able to follow this thread because today is the birthday of one of my best friends. I just wanted to point out that these last two shows have been really great and I really hope they close the residency with a surprise or two.

Have fun everyone!

Yeah, you're right. Probably she holds a PhD in Astronomy and I'm being prejudiced.
Who cares whether she has a PHD in anything - calling her a whore when you don't know her is a bit shit - Not gettin involved in an argument over this, it's a girl kissing Axl, she's not the first, won't be the last.
  • Like 1

Who cares whether she has a PHD in anything - calling her a whore when you don't know her is a bit shit - Not gettin involved in an argument over this, it's a girl kissing Axl, she's not the first, won't be the last.

Here people call DJAshba, who is a legitimate band member, all kind of names, label him with the worst adjectives and I don't see you jumping to defend his honor.

You don't know this woman either as to refute what I say. Unless you're a close friend or family member of hers, get off of me.

I know she ain't the first nor the last one. You think I became GNR fan yesterday?

Oh my god, quit bitching about the chick. Not only does it have nothing to do with this show (which hasn't even happened yet), who gives a shit who she is? Good for Axl. People could give him shit for it all they want but most of the guys here would love to be banging that.

That said, I am jealous I have not met him yet.

And THAT said, please stop discussing it in this thread.

• Like 1

You are correct, moderator. Please tell that guy to stop talking to me. I don't wanna know anymore.

You called her a whore - for no reason. I felt I'm justified in saying that was un-necessary. In regards to DJ, that's completely different, in so many ways. Running to the mods? Really? Lol.

The mods are correct though, this has nothing to do with this gig, I can't be assed wasting my time arguing over nothing. Fair play to Axl, and hopefully he pulls put a belter tonight.

Really? If he's bothered to visit the board in the past 48 hours he'll hopefully be pleasantly surprised to see the overwhelmingly positive reaction to a few changes we've been begging for for years. Does he really have to read really nasty personal shit about someone he may/may not be seeing? Speculating about hair plugs and weight vs fitness/vocals ratio is one thing but some of the shit in this thread is over the line.