Who's this?

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually looking at the fb photo's there is a bit of a back story to this. She has been following the band for sometime, got invited or maybe crashed onto the stage at a 2011 gig with a banner aged sweet sixteen. Went back for the 2012 residency and became a backstage party girl culminating in some close up action at this residency.

That's what I call ambition. I think we could be witnessing the next Elvis and Priscilla!

So this is Vegas this time around? She's been following the band for some time yet she's only 18/19, they broke up before she was born & there were years of nothing inbetween.

Oh well, good luck to her.

Maybe Sasha will see this pics & turn up again, she's been missing for a while in photos & I read somewhere that Vanessa is ignoring her for some reason. Hate it when you read through something & then can't find it again.

^

I+Just+Have+A+Lot+Of+Fellings.gif

haha exactly, funny seeing the crazies in here critiquing axl/her choices, fucking hell im eating some popcorn and have a second batch going around in the microwave, anyone else want some?

So much for all the DAILY whinning and EXQUISITE CRITIQUE of Axl's choices regarding songs, albums, tours, voices, McDonalds and a long etcetera? :)

Pot meets kettle. KITCHEN DISASTER!

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

It's safe to say Axl's never going to be a family man apart from Beta and Fernando take care him, can't see this girl get a place in the malibu mansion with Beta watching over her shoulder at every opportunity. Perhaps they have a lot in common apart from fucking in the hotel room and we're all blind. He did hang with Lana and that didn't turn into anything so if he didn't pursue anything with a Seymour lookalike how far does it go with this randomer?

Guest Gunns

^

haha exactly, funny seeing the crazies in here critiquing axl/her choices, fucking hell im eating some popcorn and have a second batch going around in the microwave, anyone else want some?

I believe nude photos will be posted shortly!!!!

Thanks a lot, I wanted my sunday free but looks like I'll be waiting with baited breath in front of my computer screen hahaha .

Well Gunns, I never expected you to be so excited to see Axl nude - I too will be waiting with baited breath :lol:

haha you got me, Fair play, I obviously meant the 19 year old blonde !!!

• Like 1

Guest Gunns

^

So much for all the DAILY whinning and EXQUISITE CRITIQUE of Axl's choices regarding songs, albums, tours, voices, McDonalds and a long etcetera? :)

Pot meets kettle. KITCHEN DISASTER!

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

tumblr_inline_mw6o11bqfT1rwwk99.gif

• Like 1

She's been following the band for some time yet she's only 18/19, they broke up before she was born & there were years of nothing inbetween.

Wait...what's wrong with this? Excpet the part of sex with Axl, that's the description of a good percentage of forum members here.

It's safe to say Axl's never going to be a family man apart from Beta and Fernando take care him, can't see this girl get a place in the malibu mansion with Beta watching over her shoulder at every opportunity. Perhaps they have a lot in common apart from fucking in the hotel room and we're all blind. He did hang with Lana and that didn't turn into anything so if he didn't pursue anything with a Seymour lookalike how far does it go with this randomer?

Yeah, I guess this is the main reason for why we don't get so happy when see pictures like these. Its not "jealousy" (c'mon, most of us are all grown ups). It's disappoinment and a bit of sadness for not seeing Axl in a serious path to form a family of his own.

Not that he's obliged to, maybe it's not his thing, but at least a companion or partner his same age from whom he could benefit with a real steady serious relationship.

I dont know for how long Beta and the Lebeis will stick around. Fernando and Vanessa have formed their own families and Beta, she's around Axl's age... does she have a husband? It would be pretty unfair that she has to put her life aside to mother Axl until he's like 80. Come on.... This disfunctionality is not good.

Regarding this girl, I dont think this is serious AT ALL. Look at her FB, it is full of pictures with guys her age. She's just an obsessed fan for the time being, Im sure in two years she will move into another rock or pop star and that will be bye-bye to Axl.

Guest Gunns

OMG OMG OMG OMG...legitamite rock star fucks hot blonde!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG...hot blonde enjoys special treatment!!!

exactly, it's a mutual relationship Axl and her can enjoy, some people love going all psycho bitch analysis on the two, this man right here summed it up perfectly.

• Like 1

She's just an obsessed fan for the time being, Im sure in two years she will move into another rock or pop star and that will be bye-bye to Axl.

I wouldn't be so sure. Sometimes the insane obsession last much much longer than that. I know what I am talking about, trust me.

Yeah, I guess this is the main reason for why we don't get so happy when see pictures like these. Its not "jealousy" (c'mon, most of us are all grown ups). It's disappoinment and a bit of sadness for not seeing Axl in a serious path to form a family of his own.

Not that he's obliged to, maybe it's not his thing, but at least a companion or partner his same age from whom he could benefit with a real steady serious relationship.

I dont know for how long Beta and the Lebeis will stick around. Fernando and Vanessa have formed their own families and Beta, she's around Axl's age... does she have a husband? It would be pretty unfair that she has to put her life aside to mother Axl until he's like 80. Come on.... This disfunctionality is not good.

Regarding this girl, I dont think this is serious AT ALL. Look at her FB, it is full of pictures with guys her age. She's just an obsessed fan for the time being, Im sure in two years she will move into another rock or pop star and that will be bye-bye to Axl.

Good post, I just care the guy's happy and releases music and continues to perform as intently as recently, I think he'd find it more fulfilling to find someone closer to his age and get beyond the surface but old habits die hard and it can't be simple being on tour/malibu mansion to find that level of relationship, as long as it doesn't affect his musical output, though nothing's really helped him find some progressive creativity the last six or seven years, he seems mellower even without a stable love life. Wonder who he hangs with outside the band and back home, the guy's a mystery.

Did anyone here honestly think Axl was celibate? He's a consenting adult. She's a consenting adult. Whatever fun they have together is their business. Axl has the friends he wants to have, and not everyone wants or needs to have spouse or kids.

Come on guys, it's obvious Axl didn't sleep with that girl, you don't kiss a girl like that. She wanted a "kiss" picture, hence the awkward pose, he isn't stupid. She's obviously an obsessed fan, that's it.

I don't think Axl is gonna let a random obsessed fan try on his rings. What do you think they did in his hotel room? I doubt Axl was helping her select her college courses.

Good for Axl. If this girl has gone to this many shows maybe she's a Forum nerd like us only she doesn't post. She could be waiting to hear Coma and The General.

• Like 2

She's just an obsessed fan for the time being, Im sure in two years she will move into another rock or pop star and that will be bye-bye to Axl.

I wouldn't be so sure. Sometimes the insane obsession last much much longer than that. I know what I am talking about, trust me.

She's not the type to have an everlasting obsession on grannies. Trust me. ;)

She's a wealthy teenager having some fun and posing as a groupie (she must be desperate to not be another Bieber fan)

You can call Axl fat, balding, old, say he can't sing any more, etc, but he's doing something right.

If he wants to date a girl who's young enough to be his grand daughter, that's his choice. She's certainly hot, they both look happy, Axl needs someone besides Beta and them.

And, to the people saying he can't settle down and have a family with her, sure he can. Of course, it might be odd for a kid to have two parents with a 30 year age gap, but it's possible. Axl's getting up there in age, it's going to be harder for him to find a woman his age who still has the proper equipment to host and produce offspring and come without excessive baggage (Other kids, ex husbands, drug addictions, etc).