Who's this?

It's safe to say Axl's never going to be a family man apart from Beta and Fernando take care him, can't see this girl get a place in the malibu mansion with Beta watching over her shoulder at every opportunity. Perhaps they have a lot in common apart from fucking in the hotel room and we're all blind. He did hang with Lana and that didn't turn into anything so if he didn't pursue anything with a Seymour lookalike how far does it go with this randomer?

Yeah, I guess this is the main reason for why we don't get so happy when see pictures like these. Its not "jealousy" (c'mon, most of us are all grown ups). It's disappoinment and a bit of sadness for not seeing Axl in a serious path to form a family of his own.

Not that he's obliged to, maybe it's not his thing, but at least a companion or partner his same age from whom he could benefit with a real steady serious relationship.

I dont know for how long Beta and the Lebeis will stick around. Fernando and Vanessa have formed their own families and Beta, she's around Axl's age... does she have a husband? It would be pretty unfair that she has to put her life aside to mother Axl until he's like 80. Come on.... This disfunctionality is not good.

Regarding this girl, I dont think this is serious AT ALL. Look at her FB, it is full of pictures with guys her age. She's just an obsessed fan for the time being, Im sure in two years she will move into another rock or pop star and that will be bye-bye to Axl.

Good post, I just care the guy's happy and releases music and continues to perform as intently as recently, I think he'd find it more fulfilling to find someone closer to his age and get beyond the surface but old habits die hard and it can't be simple being on tour/malibu mansion to find that level of relationship, as long as it doesn't affect his musical output, though nothing's really helped him find some progressive creativity the last six or seven years, he seems mellower even without a stable love life. Wonder who he hangs with outside the band and back home, the guy's a mystery.

When I was this girl age or a bit older, I always wondered what it would become of Axl. I had never pictured him at 52... Actually, I thought he was gonna end up like Cobain :(

But I never imagined he would be doing this shit with teenagers......... LOL........... Sometimes one idolizes too much :P

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can call Axl fat, balding, old, say he can't sing any more, etc, but he's doing something right.

If he wants to date a girl who's young enough to be his grand daughter, that's his choice. She's certainly hot, they both look happy, Axl needs someone besides Beta and them.

And, to the people saying he can't settle down and have a family with her, sure he can. Of course, it might be odd for a kid to have two parents with a 30 year age gap, but it's possible. Axl's getting up there in age, it's going to be harder for him to find a woman his age who still has the proper equipment to host and produce offspring and come without excessive baggage (Other kids, ex husbands, drug addictions, etc).

Dating a girl this age aside from pedophiliac is mostly a failure. I mean, they can date, fuck, whatever... of course they can. Now, marriage? :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Marriage is something only the blessed ones can carry on with. It would be a sacrilege a girl this age ties herself with an aging man who soon she will have to help change diapers. I'm sorry to be so harsh but that's the truth.

He can do well with someone his age, or 10 years younger, that's not a bad gap. But 18 year old?? LMAO!

And they can always adopt or try other methods in case he wants offspring.

Dating a girl this age aside from pedophiliac is mostly a failure. I mean, they can date, fuck, whatever... of course they can. Now, marriage? :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Marriage is something only the blessed ones can carry on with. It would be a sacrilege a girl this age ties herself with an aging man who soon she will have to help change diapers. I'm sorry to be so harsh but that's the truth.

He can do well with someone his age, or 10 years younger, that's not a bad gap. But 18 year old?? LMAO!

A rich and powerful older man taking a young wife is no big deal, it's been done for thousands of years.

Just because you have an idealistic view on what marriage should be doesn't mean it's wrong.

Jeez, there are three photos or so, and we're already marrying them off?

If Axl felt he wanted kids in his life, or a wife, I'm sure he would have found one by now.

Edited by stella
  • Like 1

A rich and powerful older man taking a young wife is no big deal, it's been done for thousands of years.

Just because you have an idealistic view on what marriage should be doesn't mean it's wrong.

Idealistic? My view is the most REALISTIC ever!!

It's been done for thousand years and it has never worked. Rape and murder also been around for thousand years, that doesn't make them okay.

Marriage shouldn't exist at all. That's my view. And marriage among people in the extremes of life is plain disgusting. Period.

Jeez, there are three photos or so, and we're already marrying them off?

If Axl felt he wanted kids in his life, or a wife, I'm sure he would have found one by now.

Everyone seems to think he sleeps with every girl he's had a photo taken with, must be the testosterone around here.

First it was Lana Del Ray, then Sasha, now this young girl who was the banner girl "I'll be your Rocket Queen" onstage video.

I doubt he does, those days of sex, drugs & rock n roll are pretty much dampened down by age & maturity (and getting into trouble in the youner days).

If this was a relationship there's no way he'd be having photos taken like this to put over the internet. His private life is private & he keeps it that way. He would never flaunt a relationship over the web, that's part of what makes him intriguing. We think we know him but really we know nothing about these later years.

Watching him so happy yesterday made me think he seems much happier without women in his life, whenever he had relationships he was always angry & that's when we had the cancelled shows, the temper tantrums over the tiniest thing. Women complicate his life, he's seemingly much happier the way he is.

I really hope these pictures are just making Axl look bad. The idea of ANY 52 year old

kissing or more a 18-19 year old is just vomit evoking. At that age I would have vomited

had someone that old try to kiss me.

When we were 15-16 a lot of men (not locals) wanted to know how old we were.

I have never been asked my age that often… We knew why they were asking

(we were not attractive at 15). There are a lot of men who are just looking for

the youngest possible legal meat and they were really good at spotting who is about

to turn 16. To me they are just pedos who do not want to go to jail. Some of them were

even really good-looking sportpros 26-28 with 10/10 bodies, but we were not tempted.

If she is 18-19 that is legal, but still repulsive. I can easily remember what I thought about

men at that age. Boys the same age looked the best, the +1 year older ones were ok,

the +2 to +3 and -1 year olds were a bit on the border. Those who were 4-6 years older

were clearly already too old. We had in our sport team a lady who was 28 and we were

all wondering how she could still play and look good even though she was sooooooo old.

For us all anyone older than 30 just looked as interesting as a senile in wet diapers.

• Like 1

Looks kind of like the Dude in that first picture

It's been done for thousand years and it has never worked. Rape and murder also been around for thousand years, that doesn't make them okay.

Marriage shouldn't exist at all. That's my view. And marriage among people in the extremes of life is plain disgusting. Period.

Your view is weird. Edited by Flayer
  • Like 1

Looks kind of like the Dude in that first picture

Your view is weird.

What's weird about it? O_o

You don't think a single one of the billions of marriages in human history has ever worked out? You really that wise to the world? Are you God or something, blessed with the ability to see into the lives of everyone else?

• Like 1

You don't think a single one of the billions of marriages in human history has ever worked out? You really that wise to the world? Are you God or something, blessed with the ability to see into the lives of everyone else?

I said those marriages between old people and younger ones hardly work.

God doesn't exist, so no, I ain't no god. I exist.

not sure if anyone posted this yet - this is from nov 2012:

my internet sleuthing skills at work.

rick dunsford! this is deja vu!

Come on guys, it's obvious Axl didn't sleep with that girl, you don't kiss a girl like that. She wanted a "kiss" picture, hence the awkward pose, he isn't stupid. She's obviously an obsessed fan, that's it.

10391392_633431043406389_782100934845003

yikes.

her twitter page is full-on 'super groupie' level though. fair play to axl if he's bagging it but hey...'back off bitch' might be a nice addition to the setlist soon... :P

• Like 1

You can call Axl fat, balding, old, say he can't sing any more, etc, but he's doing something right.

If he wants to date a girl who's young enough to be his grand daughter, that's his choice. She's certainly hot, they both look happy, Axl needs someone besides Beta and them.

And, to the people saying he can't settle down and have a family with her, sure he can. Of course, it might be odd for a kid to have two parents with a 30 year age gap, but it's possible. Axl's getting up there in age, it's going to be harder for him to find a woman his age who still has the proper equipment to host and produce offspring and come without excessive baggage (Other kids, ex husbands, drug addictions, etc).

You think Axl could HONESTLY adopt a kid.....

Judge: "Ok Mr. Rose, let's look at your record..... You've caused multiple riots, attacked several people over little things, you live a busy life, you're single, and you were twice accused of beating women. You sound like you'd be a wonderful parent, here's your kid who's already lived a hectic life in foster care, enjoy!"

If Axl wants to date someone young enough to be his granddaughter, that's his choice. Obviously there's a generation gap. Obviously, with that much of a age gap, she's more of a sex toy to him than a companion. But, he has Beta for a companion.

That said, I don't know why anyone would want to date someone that much older than them. I don't have kids yet, but if I did, and that was my daughter, I would have a problem with that. I'd probably be the mean father in law. :lol:

• Like 1