GRAPHIC DESIGN CONTEST: THE POLL!!

MYGNRFORUM - Graphic Design Competition  

204 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

bumblefeet's is definitely the best in terms of graphic design. The other one looks like a middle school project made in MS paint. I hope the names of the idiots voting for that one are revealed so we can blame them for how dumb the forum is going to look.

Ahh, we can see who voted for what...

EvH, valengf, jekylhyde, Mansin Humanity, Haters Gonna Hate, estrangedtwat, Silent Jay,Nosaj Thing, Jakey Styley, ManetsBR, NachoLZ, NicoRourke, Kasanova King, liers,Yesterdays-Civil-War

You probably should have removed your fist from your anus and made the effort of contributing, like these guys have intended to do, rather than come here and bash their efforts.

says the idiot with a wrestler in his signature LOL

You're getting on my tits son

Negative bitchy comments not welcome -- you've been previously banned and out of goodwill you were brought back here. Respect that please or you're gone. Thanks you :)

• Like 3

Guest Gunns

I will print out bootleg copies of the red hand and distribute them to everyone that has voted for my entry if I win and I will also autograph them. Vote 1 for my design!!! and buy wasteds book

Guest Gunns

I will print out bootleg copies of the red hand and distribute them to everyone that has voted for my entry if I win and I will also autograph them. Vote 1 for my design!!! and buy wasteds book

Bribe? I like your style.

wjC7no.gif

• Like 1

wjC7no.gif

I will giveaway AGAIN the Red Hand in a contest for the people that voted for me :lol:

Edited by NachoLZ

wjC7no.gif

I will giveaway AGAIN the Red Hand in a contest for the people that voted for me :lol:

I will keep the Red Hand for myself and add it to my discography. #badass #ashbaswag #conquertheworld

I will keep the Red Hand for myself and add it to my discography. #badass #ashbaswag #conquertheworld

I really like your designs.

I didn't vote for you, but I think you made the 2nd best one of all of them.

Thanks man.

Actually I don't think that the best design is winning so far, but that's is just a matter of personal taste. Whoever win this will much improve the current image anyway.

Looking through the nominees, I felt that Bumblefeet's is the best. Surprised to see it this far ahead though, as most of them are surprisingly pretty solid. Runner-up kudos to Rdeyahlxp and NachoLZ.

With the 5-1 scoring system, Bumblefeet is currently only ahead by one point.

Looking through the nominees, I felt that Bumblefeet's is the best. Surprised to see it this far ahead though, as most of them are surprisingly pretty solid. Runner-up kudos to Rdeyahlxp and NachoLZ.

Actually behind by 1 point to NachoLZ (if I'm keeping score correctly)... Never thought it was going to be this tense! Mod score will be the deciding factor.

Edited by Bumblefeet

Actually behind by 1 point to NachoLZ (if I'm keeping score correctly)... Never thought it was going to be this tense! Mod score will be the deciding factor.

I've checked twice and you're up 66-65.