GRAPHIC DESIGN CONTEST: THE POLL!!

MYGNRFORUM - Graphic Design Competition  

204 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've checked twice and you're up 66-65.

Ugh, I'll have to go through them again and adjust my list... :lol:

Actually, I think it's 66-66 now :)

Actually it's 62 for Bumblefeet, 61 for NachoLZ and me coming in third with 29 points. You can't vote for yourself.

Actually it's 62 for Bumblefeet, 61 for NachoLZ and me coming in third with 29 points. You can't vote for yourself.

Did I make that a rule? Serious question, because I may have given different answers to people via PM. I know I told at least one person they could vote for themselves.... :unsure:

Did I make that a rule? Serious question, because I may have given different answers to people via PM. I know I told at least one person they could vote for themselves.... :unsure:

I haven't seen that rule... Why couldn't you vote for yourself ? Don't see the problem with that. :shrugs:

I think it was a bad idea that the voting was public. People this way are more prone to vote for their favourite among the ones that already have more votes because they know their votes are useless in other options., even if those other options are their overall favourites.

• Like 2

I think it was a bad idea that the voting was public. People this way are more prone to vote for their favourite among the ones that already have more votes because they know their votes are useless in other options., even if those other options are their overall favourites.

That may be true, but the staff's vote is worth 10 'points' each, I think there are 12 staff members (?), so even if you have no votes from the members and supporters, you can still win :shrugs:

That may be true, but the staff's vote is worth 10 'points' each, I think there are 12 staff members (?), so even if you have no votes from the members and supporters, you can still win :shrugs:

I didn't participate because I'm clumsy and talentless but yeah, you're right on that. Still, I think I would personally prefer if it was private until it's over. I am very fussy. -_-

Finally made a choice. I narrowed it down to Nacho, Redeyahlxp and Fernando GNR.

It's taken days to decide as I really like all three banners but I went for Fernando GNR because I prefer a subtler logo.

Well done to everyone though. They are all great and the effort put in brilliant.

I really like all the different looks of Axl in Nacho's banner. Plus, he has the old GNR line up and the new line up in his. A little of this a little of that... and all of Axl. I think it is very fitting for the site. All the entries are good! Nacho's is my choice!

Guest Gunns

I like the artistic flare in Gunns's entry. The way everything is symmetrical, the skull has bullets for teeth and a gun for a nose, with Roses emanating out from behind it. The old band is on the left, the new band is on the right and the skull and rose stems represents all the chaos and beauty that has come during. He gets my vote

I like the artistic flare in Gunns's entry. The way everything is symmetrical, the skull has bullets for teeth and a gun for a nose, with Roses emanating out from behind it. The old band is on the left, the new band is on the right and the skull and rose stems represents all the chaos and beauty that has come during. He gets my vote

What if you release the goddamn Adelaide bluray :lol: ?

• Like 1

Guest Gunns

When I see things like that, it reminded me of black sabbath being a typical cunt a few days back :lol:

if it were up to me it would already be out, but i'm sure its not far off so please be patient (goes for everyone who has been pming me here and on other forums, hopefully its out very soon !)

Edited by Gunns

When I see things like that, it reminded me of black sabbath being a typical cunt a few days back :lol:

if it were up to me it would already be out, but i'm sure its not far off so please be patient (goes for everyone who has been pming me here and on other forums, hopefully its out very soon !)

haha, well, didnt mean to be a cunt, joking :lol:

PS: rockfuel won the release race

Edited by NachoLZ

Guest Gunns

haha, well, didnt mean to be a cunt, joking :lol:

PS: rockfuel won the release race

I know you were joking man, its all good ;)

they might have won the battle, but i'll win the war

• Like 2

It should have been structured like this, but perhaps I'm just butthurt over the fact that I am not winning ;).

Printable-PDF-Blank-Big-East-Tournament-

I also suggest that all contestants send their .PSDs to the mods in the end, perhaps they can use them to modificate the site further and pick the best of both worlds (and all our work wouldn't have been for naught).