*[Beta Has Denied]* Beta Lebeis fired, according to MSL

According to MSL:

- Beta was fired the day "Appetite for Democracy " debutet in movie theaters nationwide.

-We haven't been hearing any rumors of it, because she has been trying to cover up the story ever since.

-But he has heard phone calls where she admits it and has

read e-mails.

-The reason was (most probably) that Axl was angry that "Appetite for Democracy " was realeased without his knowledge .

- He was told at the beginning of the year that Axl didn't feel safe in South America without Team Brazil and wanted to stick true with them for this tour, but that he had already made up his mind for a manegment change after Vegas .

Credit to MSL and GNR Truth

Edited by JoGer99
  • Like 1

Silent Jay also mentioned it. ER said it wasn't true. More drama :lol:

What did Silent Jay say?

Wasn't it him that said in his status update that the rumor was Beta was fired on the day of the cinema release ? I think so. I asked where he heard that, but never got an answer.

EDIT: it was Silent Jay. And you even replied, Mags.

Edited by Lio

Silent Jay also mentioned it. ER said it wasn't true. More drama :lol:

What did Silent Jay say?

Wasn't it him that said in his status update that the rumor was Beta was fired on the day of the cinema release ? I think so. I asked where he heard that, but never got an answer.
That's right. I remember seeing that. Mods even got a denial straight from Beta's mouthbarn.

According to MSL:

- Beta was fired the day "Appetite for Democracy " debutet in movie theaters nationwide.

-We haven't been hearing any rumors of it, because she has been trying to cover up the story ever since.

-But he has heard phone calls where she admits it and has read e-mails.

-The reason was (most probably) that Axl was angry that "Appetite for Democracy " was realeased without his knowledge .

Credit to MSL and GNR Truth

Question: where did you get that ? Straight from MSL ? It's not up on GNR Truth.

• Like 1

How would it be possible for the dvd to be released without Axl's knowledge? Doesn't he have to sign off on it or something?

Can't be possible imo. We know he has access to the internet. (O boy, that sounds weird typing that out about a 52-year old rockstar.)

• Like 2

If true it doesn't make sense. It's a good thing that us fans actually have a product to buy. It's about time something gets releases. We really need a decent Axl interview to get some facts about upcoming new material.

• Like 1