*[Beta Has Denied]* Beta Lebeis fired, according to MSL

The Beta only cares about Axl godfathering this kid, who now carries his name and looks pretty much like The Rose :o

http://g1.globo.com/bahia/musica/noticia/2014/07/conheca-adolescente-com-nome-inspirado-em-cantor-do-guns-n-roses.html

william_axl1.jpg

Even the kids now believe even more.

nah, leave the kid alone...

At least he listening to GNR and playing music, not rob off people on the streets and not killing them for a few bucks

Yup! The Team Brazil administering the Guns N' Roses since 2011! I followed all the backstage tour in Brazil this year and I can say this with great clarity!

For fuck's sake, man!

Learn english as soon as possible

It's a shame that people like you get acces to the backstage and other fans whom capable of posting in english aren't

Edited by Crash Diet

You guys are being too harsh with Matheus, his english ain't good but he's a nice person, its really bad that he posted a PM, but youre focusing more on his english and because he's brazilian when he just wanted to share info.

Edited by NachoLZ
  • Like 2

How am I spinning things by correcting you Groghan? You said she was managing the band for 10 years. I said this was incorrect. Quit acting so butthurt.

You know someone's been commanding here and there when, as an employee, you take the freedom of denying the entrance to your boss house to the very same person who helped him achieve the status needed to hire you.

• Like 1

How am I spinning things by correcting you Groghan? You said she was managing the band for 10 years. I said this was incorrect. Quit acting so butthurt.

You know someone's been commanding here and there when, as an employee, you take the freedom of denying the entrance to your boss house to the very same person who helped him achieve the status needed to hire you.

What does Slash showing up at 4am at Axl's all fucked up 10 years ago have to do with this?

What does Slash showing up at 4am at Axl's all fucked up 10 years ago have to do with this?

Do you always need double explanation to things?

Fair point. For better or worse Beta has had a degree of control over access to Axl since way before she officially managed the band.

Pretending to be naive about that doesn't convince anyone that it somehow wasn't the case.

Edited by HubbaBubba
  • Like 1

You guys are being too harsh with Matheus, his english ain't good but he's a nice person, its really bad that he posted a PM, but youre focusing more on his english and because he's brazilian when he just wanted to share info.

Agreed. I think his English is alot better than most people's attempts at a second language. Posting the PRIVATE message was lame though.

• Like 1

Yup! The Team Brazil administering the Guns N' Roses since 2011! I followed all the backstage tour in Brazil this year and I can say this with great clarity!

For fuck's sake, man!

Learn english as soon as possible

It's a shame that people like you get acces to the backstage and other fans whom capable of posting in english aren't

Really? Since when is knowing English a requirement to being a GNR fan? I bet all those fans at the Tokyo shows in that live DVD had to pass an English exam before being allowed in the venue... :facepalm:

Next time, think before you spew ignorance.

EDIT: And tbh, your grammar leaves much to be desired.

I'm not refering "being a GNR fan....

Next time you reread posts that you're replying too..

When TB first came on, I thought they could have done more, as far as keeping the fans in the know, where necessary. Now that they have settled in, I think they are doing a good job. There's really no reason to complain that I know of anyways.

lol

Why so funny? What don't they do that you think they should be doing??

Pushing Axl to make good career choices instead of constant repetitive touring and physically wasting away..... seriously man? You think TB is doing a "good" job? I don't even consider myself a NuGNR fan and it upsets me the way the band is handled, between Ron being ignored, and 3 hour meetings taking place in order to make an announcement (that is then never made....).

I get that management is hired to manage the band (which is basically just Axl at this point), but there has to be a middle ground to meet the fans. Without fans, there is no band. Unfortunately, there will always be delusional fans, so does it really matter if TB and GNR treat the fans like crap? No it doesn't in the end. Would I have a hell of a lot more respect for Axl's band if they did indicate they actually cared? Yeah.

I don't know what it is that they do or don't do. From your responce, I don't think you do either.

They just completed the album cycle for CD, touring is over. What is so different about Guns than any other band nowadays? Was it a little extensive, maybe, but none of us know the answers to those questions. And who's to say that wasnt the plan all along?

There maybe conditions in their contract with the label that's making an album release difficult, who knows? Not us. I don't think its completely fair to blame TB for all that appears to be wrong. They've done a hell of alot better then any of the previous managers except Niven.

In any case, the tour is finally over, hopefully we get some new tunes sooner than later.

How much bullshit I read this topic ...
The Beta is still businesswoman band, Fernando and Vanessa are also taking care of things GN'R!
Everything is the same!

Not truth, I am the webmaster of Beta Lebeis - We Love You Fã Clube and the Beta proved me she's not businesswoman of Guns, Alex fired she when Ape Tits for Democracy is was release because the Beta let the DVD be maked without tell Alex. I HAVE PRINTSCREEN OF CONVERSATION WITH THE BETA ON WHATSAPP!!!! I POST THAT MORE LATE!

Ape Tits for Democracy starts now.

Chimp-likes-Katy-Perrys-tits.jpg

• Like 1