*[Beta Has Denied]* Beta Lebeis fired, according to MSL

He should fire Beta and Ron should quit. Forum would be on fire for weeks.

You aren't satisfied with all the whining and crying about rape and not being able to post about tweets?

I don't even know what is that all about man.

Ok let´s say Beta supported the DVD release behind Axl´s back? Why would she do that? She knows better than anything that Axl gets really pissed off when people do things behind his back. Beta knows what happened to Doug Goldstein when he scheduled an European Tour and Axl didn´t know about it. I don´t think she would be so fuckin´stupid and make the same mistake.

Now if Axl didn´t want that DVD, then why on earth did he bother to hire rockfuel to make it?

I think Axl probably fires people and changes his mind about releases on a regular basis...then changes it back again. Repeat ad infinitum. It just the way things roll I guess. I can see that TB might be put in a difficult position of honouring commitments if Axl were to change his mind about something. All supposition though - I don't have a clue what really goes on!

Is it a stretch to think that GN'R would have taken a large $ hit if they didn't release it? Or that Axl changed his mind about releasing it because he didn't like something about it, perhaps some of the vocals? Certainly would have put RockFuel in a bad position. Maybe TB even lied about it being a former member holding it up rather than admit it was Axl and once RockFuel got their lawyers on it the story fell apart. Axl "I Don't Vant To Do Eet" Rose may be more of the problem than TB.

I think Axl probably fires people and changes his mind about releases on a regular basis...then changes it back again. Repeat ad infinitum. It just the way things roll I guess. I can see that TB might be put in a difficult position of honouring commitments if Axl were to change his mind about something. All supposition though - I don't have a clue what really goes on!

I think it's a fair bet. About the being fired: MSL says it has happened before, Matt said he'd been fired before the final time, so... Probably not a big deal after all. If TB did somehow push for this dvd to be released, I'm grateful. I hope there's not too much drama going on behind the scenes and Axl is putting a new album together while we speculate about this. :) (One can dream.)

• Like 2

Axl probably knew that they were making the 3d concert, but after it was done he probably didn't want it out. Probably felt there would be a better release to put out at some point.

In Axl's mind he doesn't mind paying Rockfuel for their trouble, just like he didn't mind renting an apartment he never saw.

Blu ray gets released and Axl probably starts getting emails for interviews about the release and realizes that someone followed through with the release and immediately gets pissed.

I wonder if GNR's twitter page has been taken over by Axl? We've seen more answers that are closer to something Axl would say and we've seen more questions answered. Maybe Axl enjoys being able to be GNR rather than Axl Rose. It would be less hostile.

Idk all this is probably bs! Haha

All I know is this. Pre Beta management, we had a band consisting of Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff and Steven followed by Appetite for Destruction, GNR Lies, UYI 1&2 all in a matter of FOUR YEARS. Post Beta management, we've had two bands of various members, the second of which is a cover band and CD which took 17 years.

It doesn't take much of an IQ to deduce things.

families squabble. not the first or last time beta has quit or been fired. it was over two weeks ago. hopefully cooler heads have prevailed. i don't know what all the drama was between rock fuel & TB or why things got so heated. if rock fuel chooses to shed some light, that would be lovely. i've said all i know.

I can't keep up with this shit.

Last time I logged on (a day and a half ago):

- MSL was banned (but maybe I'm wrong?)

- Beta was GNR's manager and Axl's closest confidant, who pulled him out of a downward spiral

- Lead singers knew when DVDs of themselves were released (how the hell can he POSSIBLY not have known?)

Also there are vaguely cryptic tweets from a production company about working with GNR. For the love of God, we need new music.

Edited by BangoSkank

All I know is this. Pre Beta management, we had a band consisting of Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff and Steven followed by Appetite for Destruction, GNR Lies, UYI 1&2 all in a matter of FOUR YEARS. Post Beta management, we've had two bands of various members, the second of which is a cover band and CD which took 17 years.

This just in! Beta has been the manager for 23 years!

• Like 1

He should fire Beta and Ron should quit. Forum would be on fire for weeks.

You aren't satisfied with all the whining and crying about rape and not being able to post about tweets?

I don't even know what is that all about man.

You're better off that way. Save yourself from some serious stupidity.

This just in! Beta has been the manager for 23 years!

And creative differences, clashing personalities and alcohol abuse had nothing to do with the original break-up!

• Like 3

OMFG, its IMPOSSIBLE that Axl didn't know about the release of DVD.

The @gunsnroses account in Twitter and Facebook have been tweeting about it for centuries. Then videos uploaded to the YouTube channel. Come on, if Axl is aware of some dog being killed by cops somewhere in the USA, then he can't not know about his fucking DVD being released! :rofl-lol:

if those morons fuck off and he continues to talk with Duff, maybe there is hope.

one thing I wonder though, Izzy was the first one that told him to fuck off, later on Izzy was the former member who played most shows with the lunatic, yet, in the last 4 years he seems to be completely gonne from Ax's radar. So to paraphrase Don'tcry video - where is Izzy!?

...also, Ax control freak not to know about releasing official live dvd? C'mon, give me a break! He fired the morons for other reasons.

MSL gets his info from Jim. in his words "Jim is legit"

On the Beta sacking, Jim says:

Families argue,disagree and disagree to disagree...

But at the end of the day are still families

That's all I'm going to offer here.

Gn'R fan since '87 here. Am I supposed to know who "Jim" is? Someone please Gn'R-educate me.

• Like 2

Gn'R fan since '87 here. Am I supposed to know who "Jim" is? Someone please Gn'R-educate me.

I believe it's someone on MSL's forum. Don't know more specifics though :shrugs:

I believe it's someone on MSL's forum. Don't know more specifics though :shrugs:

So it's some random dude from MSL's forum? I mean I know MSL would have more inside info than the average fan. Is this Jim fella the 2014 version of Mysteron? Those were the days at HTGTH.

Prolly something to do with his last will and stuff.... "Family" disagreements are usually based on money and properties. And those people are not his family in the end. Even if he treats them and considers them like family, they are not.

Too bad Axl doesnt have a spouse or children. Now THAT would be the end of TB.

Ever watched the russian movie "Elena"?