is Adler's mum book out yet?

whatashame

this :

http://www.amazon.com/Sweet-Child-Mine-Lost-Roses/dp/0984740414

any info ?

she used to have a blood ,f acebook and twitter accounts , which she updated daily, saying how tough it was on her that her son did drugs

but then she stopped the updates in august 2014

money for pre-order was taken

those who bought with pre order were supposed to be given autographs

no money, no book, no refunds, no news, no nutn

aany info?

this :

http://www.amazon.com/Sweet-Child-Mine-Lost-Roses/dp/0984740414

any info ?

she used to have a blood ,f acebook and twitter accounts , which she updated daily, saying how tough it was on her that her son did drugs

but then she stopped the updates in august 2014

money for pre-order was taken

those who bought with pre order were supposed to be given autographs

no money, no book, no refunds, no news, no nutn

aany info?

You should be able to cancel the order if you purchased it through amazon. I was under the impressions that Amazon doesn't even charge until the item was shipped. You should contact them ASAP to get this sorted out.

She says her life is so hard but she got free plumming. FREE PLUMMING is the first anecdote they use in the promo vid. I want FREE PLUMMING.

Oh, and I'd also like those potato pancakes. Free plumming and potato pancakes please.

I think it's actually an act of mercy GN'R didn't become as big as they should. Look how many books we've been subjected to in just the course of the last few years. Granted some of them were awesome (band members and Marc) a good portion has been just weird. Like is there is a market for this? Duswalt's book really blew me away, literally just a cash crab.

Didn't she get enough of Steven's money?

I think she should try to help her son get off drugs and maybe if he felt loved for himself and not for his money, he would get well.

I hate when parents use their kids. It's not the way it should be.

Steven's mother by all accounts just seems like an awful human being. Imagine your son is struggling with addiction and you're concern is a book deal to make money off of your sons issues. Just terrible.

• Like 1

I thought Steven was living with his grandmother?? And why is his mother's name Adler,.....Stevens real name is Coletti....

Adler's mother remarried a man with the surname Adler. So at least that's one thing she didn't do.

Steven's mother by all accounts just seems like an awful human being. Imagine your son is struggling with addiction and you're concern is a book deal to make money off of your sons issues. Just terrible.

Imagine your son become a drug addict, a former of his old self...

What would you do? make some money (maybe for his treatments....)

I'm not saying i would buy this book or support her decisions regarding this thing, but c'mon...

Imagine your son become a drug addict, a former of his old self...

What would you do? make some money (maybe for his treatments....)

I'm not saying i would buy this book or support her decisions regarding this thing, but c'mon...

No way she is doing this to help him. C'mon.

Why didn't she write the book after Steven was out of GNR because of his abuse? Why wait soooo long??

The only thing I can think of is that she needs the money now? Maybe? I mean I've heard of fanboys, but is anyone here honestly dying to know Steven's favorite recipe for potato pancakes? Is she just trying to recoup some money she may have lent him for heroin?

People have their reasons to write a book, in her case it might have been because he wrote his and she wanted to get into what it's been like to deal with her son and his lifestyle & struggles over the years and telling her own side of things. Maybe she feels mothers who have kids going through addiction problems would be interested in a book like the one she planned on writing. Maybe with Steven in rehab she put it on hold, she has another son and maybe he doesn't want the book out.