Ask staff

UK SUBS

You guys said you are going to try to ask Slash for an Interview again. ...will the forum members be able to ask questions true you ?

If/when we get a yes from Slash, we would give out details about why sources he'll take questions from then.

I would like to know what steps is the forum staff taking to bring Tommy Wiseau back to the forum.

I fucked up so bad. He was in my town a weekend or two ago for a screening. I could have gone but was too tired. One day I will meet him, but I would have loved to ask him about coming back here

Probably one of the dumber questions you guys will have to answer, but how do I start a topic? I mean, I know what buttons to press (I think), but what do I put in the first post? I'm wanting to start a topic on the final season of Sons of Anarchy, so would I have to put links to info in, or what? Sorry that it's so dumb. I'm just not used to actually starting topics, or things in general.

Also: Can I have the next topic-locking controversy? I call it. Umm, uhh... HV said uh... He said I had a face. Subs is uh... Subs has UK in his name. Wait, that's not an insult. Unless you don't like your name. Do you? Okay, someone else do it, I'm not good at starting controversy ._.

Probably one of the dumber questions you guys will have to answer, but how do I start a topic? I mean, I know what buttons to press (I think), but what do I put in the first post? I'm wanting to start a topic on the final season of Sons of Anarchy, so would I have to put links to info in, or what? Sorry that it's so dumb. I'm just not used to actually starting topics, or things in general.

Also: Can I have the next topic-locking controversy? I call it. Umm, uhh... HV said uh... He said I had a face. Subs is uh... Subs has UK in his name. Wait, that's not an insult. Unless you don't like your name. Do you? Okay, someone else do it, I'm not good at starting controversy ._.

Just click where it says "start a new topic" It works for all forums. Do you see it?

Just click where it says "start a new topic" It works for all forums. Do you see it?

Yeah, I see it, I just don't know how to open the topic. I don't just wanna start it with something like "Hey. Discuss the show now please."

Yeah, I see it, I just don't know how to open the topic. I don't just wanna start it with something like "Hey. Discuss the show now please."

Type the title in the bracket there. Then type your comment below

Type the title in the bracket there. Then type your comment below

Haha, I know all of that, just not sure of what to say exactly. But I guess I might as well go with something, and if it's not right I suppose the admins/mods would delete it or something. I dunno. Won't know til I try I guess.