New Kings of Chaos tour November/December 2014

JoGer99

Matt isn't hashtagged in that post. Does that mean Matt is the author? Even so I would have thought he would hashtag himself.

Hm, you're right. From the post before the last one it would seem that Matt is the admin of that page ? (The one with Ringo Starr.) He's hashtagging GNR there too, but not himself... He never seems to hashtag himself, from the looks of it.

He's been tweeting a lot of nostalgic GnR stuff recently. It must be either a new angle of PR for his solo projects or something is happening behind scenes that we don't know about. If it's the former we can probably look forward to an Axl extended twitter rant soon or if we're really lucky an open letter to the LA Times. Lol

• Like 1

Skin N' Bones leg.

Isn't Slash on tour soon? Perhaps it refers to some sort of archive release. 2015 will be the 30th anniversary of GN'R. Who knows?

Slash is on tour in the US and will be touring Europe later this year.

I think they're just trying to say that only they're gonna come close to the magic old Guns displayed. A bit of a leap there, and quite lol worthy, but my best educated guess would be that that's what they're trying to get at. The "magic" that is coming soon is more than likely just another KOC tour.

I'd love a reunion, but it's lightyears past the realms of possibility sadly...

The tags were for nothing more than the nostalgic photo attached.

• Like 2

I think they're just trying to say that only they're gonna come close to the magic old Guns displayed. A bit of a leap there, and quite lol worthy, but my best educated guess would be that that's what they're trying to get at. The "magic" that is coming soon is more than likely just another KOC tour.

I'd love a reunion, but it's lightyears past the realms of possibility sadly...

The tags were for nothing more than the nostalgic photo attached.

re reading it in context of the photo I think you are right. New KOC shows soon.

I can rest easy now knowing Axl is probably doing nothing more taxing right now than sipping cocktails whilst wearing a mumu. ;-)

• Like 3

I'm more of a fan of the old band, but if Axl do a reunion then he lost his little integrity what he has

His life and his fight 1996-97 onwards means jackshit now if this is true

i disagree: axl lost his integrity when he decided to use the gnr name for his new band.

if he does a reunion, he will be redeeming himself.

nah

If he does something with Slash again (after their personal indifferencies and Axl's maniac hatred towards the guy) he will be admit that his past 18-20 years is pointless

Matt isn't hashtagged in that post. Does that mean Matt is the author? Even so I would have thought he would hashtag himself.

Izzy doesn't have a twitter too :P

In a recent interview Gilby told Eddie Trunck that Duff wanted Axl to make peace or something like that , I'm not sure anybody got the video ?

I don't know, but Gilby recently interviewed in my country where he plays a free gig on a small festival and he said something similar, but at that time, he doesn't say anything classic GNR future related

Edited by Crash Diet
  • Like 1

What we've got here is a failure to use punctuation. Instead of using "," the author of this post on KOC Facebook should have used a "." because what he trully means is:

"Amazing Rnr band that only Kings of Chaos will come close too . Great news coming soon"

KOC.jpg

• Like 1

Axl would cut his own face apart with a rusty mechanical crab before giving Slash a chance in Guns N' Roses again. It's never ever happening, nor should it. Yes, Axl is turning into quite the nostalgic prostitute himself these days but that is only giving his pent up bitter tide of caustic darkness power, stitchling hats and UYI tricks are giving the Old One power, like a devious lunar tide to the guy he perceives as an evil moon to his decade of vitriol and meteorites... new music and progression is the only way to outrun the afro shadow, a reunion, if he looked in the mirror he'd shatter into tiny, subverted pieces of the broken man screeching at the end of coma. Which is why he won't do it, he is currently operating like a deluded lite-reunion though and destroying his own mountain range he'd built by 2010, the psychology is riveting but forlorn and graceless. We would know he's gone bonkers if he plows into a reunion since that would not be within Axl Rose's strange logical capacities, right now he is doing the deluded narcissistic castle moat thing but a new song performed is the remedy which the jester suggests, which was BBF's noble role but he's being hung it seems.

• Like 1

They posted this with a photo of the original line up inc Axl, it's quite clear that the post was simply refering to the original line up in the image. Saying they were an amazing rock n roll band that only Kings of Chaos can match.

Provocative yes, but if you re-read with the context of a photo, its quite clear this is NOT about a reunion.

Edited by prettytiedup88