*New Supporters VIP section about to be opened for business soon*

UK SUBS

Ok so after much thought and heavy debate, I've decided to open up a VIP section for supporters only. The section will be moderated by the current team (no cash for incentives) and it will be split into two sub forums. We will allow a broader tone with this private section and I'm toying with another couple ideas aswell.

ER will set up soon and announce when it's ready.

Thank you for the feedback; I see this as an added incentive for those who donate; like anything new it will be monitored and if for whatever reason it doesn't work, we may have to scrap it.

• Like 2

Maybe you can have one if enough supporters support you having your own thread. What would you call it, Lithium ?

Not sure yet. I've been here for nine years now, so I have a lot of exciting stories to tell about this place. An incentive to become a supporter if there ever was one.

I don't see the point, honestly.

Then you don't post in it. Simples :) no harm done.

It's a section that might take off and work -- I plan to be most active on there initially and I'll throw the odd bone here and there. But again.... If it doesn't work we've lost nothing and it closes.

It's a section that might take off and work -- I plan to be most active on there initially and I'll throw the odd bone here and there. But again.... If it doesn't work we've lost nothing and it closes.

Why the hostility? Yeah, don't worry, I won't post in it.

• Like 1

Why the hostility? Yeah, don't worry, I won't post in it.

Hostility??

None.

Us non-donors won't be able to see the topics created there in "Recent Topics," will we? I'd hate to see an interesting sounding topic show up there, but when I click on it be told "You can't access this because you're a cheap skate. I hope you're ashamed of yourself. Dick."

Minimum donation I think is $5 and as far as I'm aware there isn't a sell by date on supporter status (maybe there should be?). So if you wanted to join in it wouldn't be a massive deal would it? Unless you have a moral objection to donating.

Anything vaguely GnR newsworthy I imagine will be repeated fairly quickly in D&N in any case.