Duff Ice Bucket challenge

WFA

Will Axl do it?

I think he would, trouble is getting to him

I don't think he would for one minute.

Yeah, no. Not in this lifetime. Doesn't seem like his style. You know... to humanize himself lol. Too down to earth.

Edited by Rovim

Will Axl do it?

I think he would, trouble is getting to him

I don't think he would for one minute.

Why not? He loves water. I mean we´ve seen him swimming in all those fuckin´videos. He was always wet. It shouldn´t be a problem for him to get wet one more time

Just donate money.

But people need a gimmick, and if it helps raise more money, then why not? cause it's annoying? it's for a good cause, so even if it raises slightly more money, it's worth it imo.

This. A while ago, people were challenging each other to jump in a river, if you didn't do it, you had to pay for dinner or buy him a bottle of champagne. At least now it's for a good cause and I just read they've already received 10 million EUR extra. I just wonder when we'll see the first person having a heart attack after the icecold shower.

• Like 1

Just donate money.

But people need a gimmick, and if it helps raise more money, then why not? cause it's annoying? it's for a good cause, so even if it raises slightly more money, it's worth it imo.

This. A while ago, people were challenging each other to jump in a river, if you didn't do it, you had to pay for dinner or buy him a bottle of champagne. At least now it's for a good cause and I just read they've already received 10 million EUR extra. I just wonder when we'll see the first person having a heart attack after the icecold shower.

I hear you.

Enough of this shit. Been all over my Facebook wall.

This. Just donate the money.

Who did Duff challenge ?

Kenny Mayne- he is a sports comedian type guy from Seattle that has made apparences with McKagan, in the past.

Mayne had already done it so Duff challenged Zakk Wylde, Steve Jones, Corey Taylor and Joe Elliot instead.

Just donate money.

Since the hockey guys started doing it a couple of weeks ago it has raised awareness and millions of dollars. Donate yourself.

"As of Monday, August 18, The ALS Association has received $15.6 million in donations compared to $1.8 million during the same time period last year (July 29 to August 18). These donations have come from existing donors and 307,598 new donors to The Association."

http://www.alsa.org/news/media/press-releases/ice-bucket-challenge-0818.html

Edited by CheapJon