Idea for a subscription supporter status

Dazey

Just been thinking about the whole supporter issue on here and how it tends to be a one off of $5 or so generally. Though every penny helps clearly that makes it hard for Subsy to have any idea of the site finances over the year. Is there any way to set up a regular subscription payment via paypal or whatever over a longer period? Like a platinum supporter who commits to a $10/$20 or even $1/$2 a month payment over a year or more just to help with a more regular donation income? I mean wouldn't a $ a month for a year be much more affordable and more beneficial to the site than a one off of $5?

Oh and I know I'm being a tight arse at the moment but if you can set it up I'd be glad to be the first $10 or so a month Subs-subs member. :)

Or possibly similar to the dreaded Bin Weevils Bin Tycoon status where you have a choice of 3/6/12 month membership whereby the price per week is cheaper the longer time period you take the membership over.

(Former Bin Tycoon sucker here)

Edited by alfierose