ARQ and KTH stepping down from the mod team

UK SUBS

I don't think I'd be a good mod on this forum. Since it's so large, there are a lot of dumbasses, and I rather enjoy openly laughing at the dumbasses.

You're an obvious mod candidate, you tit. You're mygnrforum's Tom Hanks.

(that's the best example of a person I can think of right now that is liked by everyone and doesn't end up in any confrontations)

I don't think I'd be a good mod on this forum. Since it's so large, there are a lot of dumbasses, and I rather enjoy openly laughing at the dumbasses.

If people like you, then you should consider the position if is it offered.

Given we have pop ups now, the forum needs whatever is popular to keep it rolling

I don't think I'd be a good mod on this forum.

Agreed.

:lol:

I think, P4A would make a great mod actually. But she probably hasn't interest in it.

No, not me. But I do hope we get another female. MB, you should be on the top of that list!

MB would be great and I think you would do a great job too. :shrugs:

We have several very good female posters here (finally!). Nice words guys, thank you, but I am not in this race. Please let's at least get one of these terrific ladies up in this sausage fest!

If you were made a mod it would REALLY boil Madison's piss though. :D

• Like 1

We have several very good female posters here (finally!). Nice words guys, thank you, but I am not in this race. Please let's at least get one of these terrific ladies up in this sausage fest!

If you were made a mod it would REALLY boil Madison's piss though. :D

:lol: I think it would literally kill her.

Don't pass up an opportunity to upset Thomas by slacking off, doing no work and getting undeserved accolades for it.