Forsaken new admin!

UK SUBS

Congrats and best of luck Forsaken!(On a side note-no females -really?)

Shit! And they're all white!!

Mind, I think black sabbath is regestered disabled so we're in the clear. Phew. That was close!

How does having a disabled mod fill a female mod quota?

(Keep your filthy mouth shut mags.)

Since less than 10% of the active posters are female around here, I would guess only one out of every 10 elected Mods should be female?

Except most of those active 10% are far better than the 90% combined.

None of us seem to want to do eet so Subs will just have to stick Black Sabbath in a dress.

It's been a bad week for us female MYGNR posters. First all the wanking and criticizing of the (female) celebs nude pics, then a thread saying women are evil bitches at work and now we don't even have female staff anymore. I feel like we have to defend what territory we still have left. (If any.)

It's even worse, come to think of it, at least 2 of the 6 most generous supporters (not counting FLS) are women. Sisters, it's time to take a stand!

show us your boobs

When I read this "Forsaken new admin!", I thought: "Ok, I'm done!" ... but later, I realized that it could be worse, so ... I just have to congratulate you, Forsaken.

I hope that in your new job you can show some more tolerance for the ones who doesn't have the same opinions than you.

Good luck :)