[Bumblefoot] Little Brother Is Watching

Silent Jay

Looking foward to Bumble's new album. He's the member of GnR who's solo stuff I enjoy the most. His last album was great, and I really enjoyed the songs he put out in 2011, especially "Let You're Voice Be Heard", that sounds like something that could be on the radio.

• Like 1

Usualy, when an artist is going through a ton of shit, it gives them more inspiration. Not to be a cunt, but everytime someone in Bucket's family dies, I can't wait to hear what he came up with musically. Works everytime. I wish Bucket and his family the best, but had to mention that.

With Bumble's terrible accident and the shit he has to go through with Guns, I'm guessing this album will be really good. Can't fuckin' wait.

Edited by Rovim

Good for Ron, getting back to releasing music instead of making a living covering successful musicians' work.

I'm sure he's built up a nice little pile of cash, so now he can afford to indulge in releasing his own music. I'm sure Axl isn't crying over this; he's been listening to Ron's musical ideas for years now and chose not to collaborate with him ,for whatever reason. I think I know what that reason is, but this forum really won't accept any answer other than "wow Ron's music is so amazing!"

• Like 1

Good for Ron, getting back to releasing music instead of making a living covering successful musicians' work.

I'm sure he's built up a nice little pile of cash, so now he can afford to indulge in releasing his own music. I'm sure Axl isn't crying over this; he's been listening to Ron's musical ideas for years now and chose not to collaborate with him ,for whatever reason. I think I know what that reason is, but this forum really won't accept any answer other than "wow Ron's music is so amazing!"

No, please. I honestly want to know what that reason is. My guess is you think Axl thinks Bumble's music is shit or at least not good enough for him to even attempt using it for Guns.

Edited by Rovim

I think Ron's message is pretty clear. Guns wanted to tour Brazil, Ron refused. He is working on his album, will tour to promote it, so fuck Axl's band. I think he was told to stay quiet.

Of course all speculation. Oh, from what I can tell, Ron himself decided to release those songs on his album, he wanted to write songs from scratch with the band - which never happened.

I'm loving, yet another member does not act like a sheep. He is not Ashba. He is not living (faking) the dream :lol:

There's no way that this new album isn't going to affect his position in GnR (if he is still in the band that is), in every interview he states that he wants to tour the album extensively... GnR are gonna be out next year at some point... things will clash. Unless Ron wants to do double duties, like Zakk wylde and Ozzy I'm not sure it's gonna work... I also don't know how Ron would fare out on the road as the Ex-gnr guitar player, I know he toured successfully on his own up until 2006 but coming out from under the GnR umbrella will prove more difficult than he might expect... I mean look at bucket, does he do any interviews? yet he's still mentioned in relation to GnR and he will always be known within popular media as ex-gnr guitar player buckethead.

At the end of the day I don't want him to go, I enjoy his contributions (mostly, save for the song glad to be here and some of the more atonal tapping), and I enjoy his solo albums... so I'd prefer to have my cake and eat it too, I'd say Ron should try and do the same... but! it's his business, he has to do what he thinks is best for himself and his family... it's easy to be selfish and be a know it all when it doesn't directly affect me.

As for the new album, I'm curious to hear it, some of the snippet videos sounded pretty good... even at just snippets and scratch tracks.

No, please. I honestly want to know what that reason is. My guess is you think Axl thinks Bumble's music is shit or at least not good enough for him to even attempt using it for Guns.

I admit that is exactly my opinion Rovim. It's been 8 years!

Can't wait to hear it, the snippets sounds really awesome! Specially 'Argentina'

+1

Can't fuckin' wait. Now that I've got World On Fire, I need this, and then...then there's Robin's solo album. But that will probably come out after CD 3. Infinite tuesdays.

Edited by Rovim