Your reaction if GNR's next release is the CD remix album

Would you buy a CD remix album?  

91 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

To me CD II first then the remix could be like Spag incident for the final Remix tour. They need to get the real material out so the mission is complete.

If CD II is anywhere the same as CD it's a solid release. And given what a disaster promo wise CD was there's no worries.

I would buy it lol, I'll take what we can get at this point. Hopefully it would at least have a bonus track or two of some unknown CD session stuff. Would be a bad decision though. Nobody outside of hardcore fans are going to give a shit about CD Remix. Abysmal sales from that could potentially hold up CD2 even longer. They should really probably just release CD2 as 2 versions, the bare-bones CD2 and CD2+ the remix. Or even a 3 pack of CD1-2+Remix.

I could see the remixes plus new versions of Silkworms, Oh My God maybe even with Goin Down and Atlas Sheugged to sell it. Throwing in covers they could get a whole new trilogy out of 12-14 original songs. 4 new songs, 4 remixes, two covers. Repeat x 2.

I'd prefer CD II, then remix though.

Axl is not stupid.

Have you not been paying attention the past decade plus?

The guy is a full blown retard at this point for allowing himself to have his career drug into the ground by the Brazillian family that has been ripping him off and playing on his emotions.

I wish I could agree with you, but 15 years of destroying your career tells me and everyone else otherwise as far as your original statement.

• Like 2

Axl is not stupid.

The guy is a full blown retard at this point for allowing himself to have his career drug into the ground by the Brazillian family that has been ripping him off and playing on his emotions.

I wish I could agree with you, but 15 years of destroying your career tells me and everyone else otherwise as far as your original statement.

lol no. Axl is highly intelligent. He's also very insane. What you're talking about has more to do with the loose screws, and less to do with his IQ.

Axl could shove a remix album up his ass. Honestly, if that's the best he can do after all this time that'd be pathetic.

Then again, so would an album with DJ Ashba on it.

I honestly don't care about what GnR releases anymore unless it's previously unreleased pre-2008 material or anything that comes out of a reunion.

• Like 1

Axl is not stupid.

lol no. Axl is highly intelligent. He's also very insane. What you're talking about has more to do with the loose screws, and less to do with his IQ.

Really he put a lot of time in to destroying his career from 87-92, ironically when he was being successful he was laying the ground work. It was after Slash left that he really started getting some stability from Beta family?

If after Slash/Izzy left he could get them to come back by doing anything he probably would, but he couldn't, but it wasn't down to Axl. In writing their greatest song, November Rain, Axl was ruining his career. That has to mess with you a little. There's no logic to be found. Doing the wrong thing pays off big!

I'd laugh my fucking ass off, then I'd come to this site to shame the losers who think it's awesome and signs of the band moving forward cause you know they'd exist. Seriously if Axl's next release is in any way shape or form related to CD he's spitting in the face of all his fans. I can't even say I'd listen to it. A CD remix album at this point would be the epitome of pathetic.

Edited by Bono

I'd laugh my fucking ass off, then I'd come to this site to shame the losers who think it's awesome and signs of the band moving forward cause you know they'd exist. Seriously if Axl's next release is in any way shape or form related to CD he's spitting in the face of all his fans. I can't even say I'd listen to it. A CD remix album at this point would be the epitome of pathetic.

You will shame losers? doesn't seem like a very difficult task. How do you know it won't be awesome, and why would their opinion on it will make them losers? cause they don't share your superior taste I suppose.

Axl said the next release will be in the style of Chinese so there's that. I believe you when you say you won't listen to it though. A CD remix album at this point will be fucked up cause one album in 23 years, but for fans of Chinese, it will be a nice bonus disc to release alongside CD ll, or after it's released.