Rumor: Some members may be out of the band?

According to information disclosed by our sources, some members may be out of the band Guns N' Roses.

The drummer for Guns N' Roses Frank Ferrer during the residency of Las Vegas, told some people that would be looking for a new job on drums, giving the impression that he was not in the band.

Many do not know but Tommy Stinson is having problems with alcohol, because of the separation with his ex-wife and fight for custody of their daughters and this has caused internal problems in Guns N' Roses have hindered some things in the band. To add bassist is working with The Replacements on a new album and touring with the band performing.

It is nothing new for us fans of Guns N' Roses live with the uncertainty of the permanence of Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal at band. The great thing is that the guitarist has a series of conflicts with Axl Rose and Team Brazil. Because Ron is dealing with this whole situation and neglect is behaving as if he were out of Guns N' Roses. This has not pleased in any way the management of the band.

It is too early to confirm any information. But Frank Ferrer, Tommy Stinson and Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal may be out of the band.
  • Like 3

Sounds like we could be in for a long period of silence, or atleast if Axl wants to continue on he can either reunite with the old band if they come together or start a solo project that includes various artist on guitar and drums.

I just don't see Axl rebuilding after the process he went through from 97-01 to get a band together.

Idk that Axl wants to continue on though. He might be done performing. Who knows?

Last option would be to get Duff, And Brain to join, and just play with one less guitarist.

So new band: Axl, Duff, Brain, DJ, and Richard.

Slash leaving slowed things down but if Frank Ferrer leaves this could be the end of Gn'R. On the other hand, three new guys could move Gn'R further up that list of bands with the most members over the years. Is the source of this news some kid overseas who talks to Beta over Facebook and thinks they are friends because of it?

• Like 2

BBF, Frank and Tommy just aren't willing to take it to the next level with Axl.

Well my friend, they can fuck off if they're not willing to get on board with Axel. GNR must TO be their number one priority or they will be considered TRAITORS. My BLOOD IS BOILING right now.

I thought only Slash was the "giving up" type of guy but it seems he'll soon be joined by new traitors who didn't believe in AXEL"s VISION!!

• Like 2