Rumor: Some members may be out of the band?

This band has been mysterious since the beginning. It's was a pretty good gap of time between Appetite and Illusions. 5 years? Granted you had the GnR lies album, but that was killing time for the follow up to Appetite. I'm not taking anything away from Lies. It's a classic. The spaghetti Incident was meant to be the same sort of thing. The point is, GnR makes a release every few years and it keeps the mystery going. Time is on Axl's side.

:rofl-lol:

With fans like you and their "logic", I can fully understand why Axl shits on you all instead of making things right.

Let CD II come out in 2045. If you're alive, you'll enjoy it.

• Like 3

This band has been mysterious since the beginning. It's was a pretty good gap of time between Appetite and Illusions. 5 years? Granted you had the GnR lies album, but that was killing time for the follow up to Appetite. I'm not taking anything away from Lies. It's a classic. The spaghetti Incident was meant to be the same sort of thing. The point is, GnR makes a release every few years and it keeps the mystery going. Time is on Axl's side.

With fans like you and their "logic", I can fully understand why Axl shits on you all instead of making things right.

"GnR makes a release every few years and it keeps the mystery going. Time is on Axl's side."

When did the definition of "every few years" switch to mean a 20-plus year period?

"GnR makes a release every few years and it keeps the mystery going. Time is on Axl's side."

When did the definition of "every few years" switch to mean a 20-plus year period?

What about GNR/Axl regularly appearing on TV/magazines = keeping the mistery going? Why do Axl fans want to rewrite history like this?

What about GNR/Axl regularly appearing on TV/magazines = keeping the mistery going? Why do Axl fans want to rewrite history like this?

Because they are fans of a washed up rockstar? :shrugs:

• Like 1

Because they are fans of a washed up rockstar? :shrugs:

But he doesn't have to be!

Guy still has a LOT left in his tank.

I think that's what is most frustrating as a die-hard life-time fan of the guy. He could easily have released 2-3 more albums of material, and doing a couple interviews a year takes no time at all. He doesn't have be Slash or other active artists. But what's wrong with an album every five years and a couple interviews? I wish he realized that there are literally millions of people who love his music and that just want to support his career.

• Like 3

The media has taken Axl's words out of context many times and he's also been teased by many of them.

When he came to the fan forums he was trolled quite a bit so I don't expect him back anytime soon. Not sure why he wouldn't do one on the official fan forum though.

I believe Axl isn't concerned with the fans of today, who mock and ridicule him every step of the journey for getting old and "bloated".

List of years which brought a release of Guns Material

-2003-2004 (hollywood rose, greatest hits)

*plus demo leaks, etc. We're also in a different age then was the 80's and '90's, now in an over-saturated market, long pauses between releases make an album release a bigger deal.

Traditionally, they have been a band shrouded in a reckless mystery. Axl Rose, the Jekyl-Hyde type figure, toiling away in his mansion, tinkering with sound.

As far as interviews and appearances, those things would fall under the category of promotion. A little goes a long way in the way of mystery. It reinforces the idea of Axl Rose, this reclusive rock star, his legend will continue to grow long after we are gone from this earth. That's why it really doesn't matter when these songs are released, as long as they are released at some point.

Edited by majormayhem

The media has taken Axl's words out of context many times and he's also been teased by many of them.

When he came to the fan forums he was trolled quite a bit so I don't expect him back anytime soon. Not sure why he wouldn't do one on the official fan forum though.

I think it would be better if Axl concentrated on the millions of fans who love him, and the "media" who give him high praise like Rolling Stone or Revolver which just gave him an award title Golden God or something like that. That would seem the wiser course than worrying about what a few greasy dudes posting anonymously on internet message boards.

And ya, like you said. HTGTH only allows praise of Axl, yet he isn't posting there.

• Like 1

I believe Axl isn't concerned with the fans of today, who mock and ridicule him every step of the journey for getting old and "bloated".

List of years which brought a release of Guns Material

-2003-2004 (hollywood rose, greatest hits)

*plus demo leaks, etc. We're also in a different age then was the 80's and '90's, now in an over-saturated market, long pauses between releases make an album release a bigger deal.

Traditionally, they have been a band shrouded in a reckless mystery. Axl Rose, the Jekyl-Hyde type figure, toiling away in his mansion, tinkering with sound.

As far as interviews and appearances, those things would fall under the category of promotion. A little goes a long way in the way of mystery. It reinforces the idea of Axl Rose, this reclusive rock star, his legend will continue to grow long after we are gone from this earth. That's why it really doesn't matter when these songs are released, as long as they are released at some point.

Read above message to Coma.

Why not care about the millions of fans who LOVE and support him rather than worrying about the few random guys on the internet who criticize him? Axl should be doing this for his FANS and not for the few random haters.

"That's why it really doesn't matter when these songs are released, as long as they are released at some point"..........LOL, really? Twenty to 25 years between albums doesn't matter as long as Axl eventually releases album number two? Your statement ONLY makes sense if you are talking about a band that eventually does release music.

To fans of an artist is does matter how often that artist shares music with his fans. It isn't as important to fans of bands like the Stones, Metallica, Bon Jovi, etc because those bands release albums on a regular basis. Metallica going 6-7 years between albums is a hell of a lot different than Guns n Roses doing it - simply because the lack of GnR music over the past 20 years.

Axl Rose Fan Club (Brazil) just posted this:

http://www.axlrosefaclube.com/2014/09/frank-ferrer-baterista-retorna-para-sua-antiga-banda/

10670050_10205325325839595_3485477748598

Após a equipe do Axl Rose – Fã Clube ter divulgado sobre a probabilidade da saída de Frank Ferrer do Guns N’ Roses (para relembrar - CLIQUE AQUI), o baterista anunciou o retorno a sua antiga banda chamada The Beautiful, no qual fez parte nas décadas de 1980 e 1990.

Para saber mais sobre o The Beautiful – CLIQUE AQUI

GOOGLE TRANSLATE

After the team of Axl Rose - Fan Club have published on the probability of exit Frank Ferrer of Guns N 'Roses (as a reminder - CLICK HERE ) , the drummer announced the return of his old band called The Beautiful , which was part of the the 1980s and 1990s .

To learn more about The Beautiful - CLICK HERE

From the same page that i posted the Frank Ferrer thing, there's also this:

10608189_10205325971495736_2612316910724

"After the team of Axl Rose - Fan Club have published on the probability of exit of some members of Guns N 'Roses, which was published in a number of international forums related to the band, a member of the forum GNR Truth wrote the following account:

"A tip for everyone, I'm a new guy here.

In the sixth show in Las Vegas Residency in 2014, although I was there too (not present for the post-show, show only). I have a friend (real real life) who met Axl Rose and the whole band, along with all the other bands that have opened the presentations.

She was sitting with a group of people and who was also more attended the afterparty.

When I met her (it all came straight from Del James), who told her: "This will probably be the last time you'll see this version of Guns N 'Roses for a while." The next thing she mentioned was that: "The people have spoken." I asked what Del was referring to, she said: "Axl and Slash." I do not know if this alleged conversation took place by phone, email or in person, but I asked her to go straight to the point. According to what she said, Axl reached a level in his life where he would try to leave the máguas aside and make peace with certain people in his life, apparently Slash is one of them.

I also asked about the status of Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal, she just smiled and said, "You'll have to wait and see" and not argue about it also. "

It is noteworthy that the same source that told us about the outputs of members of Guns N 'Roses also said those conversations about what happened in Las Vegas, with respect to changes in the probability of meeting the band and former members.

Mister Saint Laurent told our team that Guns N 'Roses may undergo major changes and that Axl Rose plans to revamp the management of the band, sending Team Brazil though."

Basically, Del James said Axl and Slash have met in some type of way.

Russ is so sexy when he merges.

when we were doing the second podcast he called me and asked me how to merge the call with one with LiveFromNormal. Had I had my wits about me I would have made the joke "what, are threads not enough?" :lol:

• Like 1

From the same page that i posted the Frank Ferrer thing, there's also this:

10608189_10205325971495736_2612316910724

"After the team of Axl Rose - Fan Club have published on the probability of exit of some members of Guns N 'Roses, which was published in a number of international forums related to the band, a member of the forum GNR Truth wrote the following account:

"A tip for everyone, I'm a new guy here.

In the sixth show in Las Vegas Residency in 2014, although I was there too (not present for the post-show, show only). I have a friend (real real life) who met Axl Rose and the whole band, along with all the other bands that have opened the presentations.

She was sitting with a group of people and who was also more attended the afterparty.

When I met her (it all came straight from Del James), who told her: "This will probably be the last time you'll see this version of Guns N 'Roses for a while." The next thing she mentioned was that: "The people have spoken." I asked what Del was referring to, she said: "Axl and Slash." I do not know if this alleged conversation took place by phone, email or in person, but I asked her to go straight to the point. According to what she said, Axl reached a level in his life where he would try to leave the máguas aside and make peace with certain people in his life, apparently Slash is one of them.

I also asked about the status of Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal, she just smiled and said, "You'll have to wait and see" and not argue about it also. "

It is noteworthy that the same source that told us about the outputs of members of Guns N 'Roses also said those conversations about what happened in Las Vegas, with respect to changes in the probability of meeting the band and former members.

Mister Saint Laurent told our team that Guns N 'Roses may undergo major changes and that Axl Rose plans to revamp the management of the band, sending Team Brazil though."

Basically, Del James said Axl and Slash have met in some type of way.

This is the most bullshit thing I've EVER read on this forum.

• Haha 1