This may cause a stir... Slash pays tribute to Todd Crew

Huge fan

According to the crazies, Slash killed Todd but, Slash never went to prison for killing Todd, so, in reality, he never killed Todd.

Facts are facts. Sorry for burst your crazy-ass bubbles, crazies.

I love you man, but that's ridiculous. People get away with murder all the time. If I was a marksman and I sniped a train conducter they wouldn't find him until he was miles away from where I shot him and nobody would ever know it was me. Would that make me innocent since I didn't spend any jail time?

That's ridiculous.

Trust me, they would find you and put you in jail for it. Chances of you not being found guilty are slim to none. That said, you're comparing a completely made-up scenario where you're trying your best to put yourself in the position of getting away with it, to an actual scenario where two dumb junkies were shooting up heroin.

It's a fact that he wasn't guilty of Todd's death, therefore he didn't kill him. Plain and simple.

Can someone who's not crazy explain to me what happened to this guy?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jetboy_(band)

So what's the whole "Slash killed him" meme about?

I can't exactly remember but it's in his autobiography, they were mates that used to get pranged together and I think Todd got too pranged one day and fell off the perch, since Slash had been the one sorting him out with the gear he's then blamed. There's more to it somewhat but I can't exactly recall, suffice to say the 'Slash killed him' line is a load of bollocks.

According to the crazies, Slash killed Todd but, Slash never went to prison for killing Todd, so, in reality, he never killed Todd.

I love you man, but that's ridiculous. People get away with murder all the time. If I was a marksman and I sniped a train conducter they wouldn't find him until he was miles away from where I shot him and nobody would ever know it was me. Would that make me innocent since I didn't spend any jail time?

That's ridiculous.

Trust me, they would find you and put you in jail for it. Chances of you not being found guilty are slim to none. That said, you're comparing a completely made-up scenario where you're trying your best to put yourself in the position of getting away with it, to an actual scenario where two dumb junkies were shooting up heroin.

It's a fact that he wasn't guilty of Todd's death, therefore he didn't kill him. Plain and simple.

Slash himself admits that he shot Todd up. I don't know what more proof you need. Accidental or not, had Slash been an average person he would have spent jail time.

I would not be caught sniping a train conductor if I had the skills to do so. This is the real world, not CSI.

Junkies shoot each other up all the time, it's not like he did it without the guys permission. Thats not really killing the guy, is it, I mean he wanted a hit and he got a hit.

My distant cousin is facing a manslaughter charge for selling meth to a junkie that then went and overdosed on it. She didn't inject it for him and wasn't even in the vacinity when he did it.

That's ridiculous.

Slash himself admits that he shot Todd up. I don't know what more proof you need. Accidental or not, had Slash been an average person he would have spent jail time.

I would not be caught sniping a train conductor if I had the skills to do so. This is the real world, not CSI.

Unfortunately, I'm not the police so I don't need any proof. If the police never found him guilty and he was never charged with anything and he never went to prison is because, he didn't kill anyone. What more proof do you need? If I were a police officer I would love to put famous people on jail. That would be so cool.

As for you being caught or not in your made-up scenario, you don't know, I don't know. So much for real world, eh?

Junkies shoot each other up all the time, it's not like he did it without the guys permission. Thats not really killing the guy, is it, I mean he wanted a hit and he got a hit.

My distant cousin is facing a manslaughter charge for selling meth to a junkie that then went and overdosed on it. She didn't inject it for him and wasn't even in the vacinity when he did it.

Oh you can get done for even like, owing the fuckin' works that were used when push comes to shove but i mean in the sense of saying like 'Slash killed Todd' i.e. the principle of killing someone through intent or even gross negligence, i don't think that shit applies here. By the law, oh yeah, he could get fucked up for it good and proper but there's a difference between the myriad ways you can get legally done for something and reasonable culpability, i don't think anyone can serious sit there and say Slash was to blame.

But yeah, legally that stuff ain't worth a wank, he'd definitely get fucked for it by the law.

• Like 1

That's ridiculous.

Unfortunately, I'm not the police so I don't need any proof. If the police never found him guilty and he was never charged with anything and he never went to prison is because, he didn't kill anyone. What more proof do you need? If I were a police officer I would love to put famous people on jail. That would be so cool.

As for you being caught or not in your made-up scenario, you don't know, I don't know. So much for real world, eh?

So Axl never abused a woman in your world?

I do know I would get away with it. Look up unsolved murders for whatever area you are in. Chances are there are a great deal of them.

Oh you can get done for even like, owing the fuckin' works that were used when push comes to shove but i mean in the sense of saying like 'Slash killed Todd' i.e. the principle of killing someone through intent or even gross negligence, i don't think that shit applies here. By the law, oh yeah, he could get fucked up for it good and proper but there's a difference between the myriad ways you can get legally done for something and reasonable culpability, i don't think anyone can serious sit there and say Slash was to blame.

But yeah, legally that stuff ain't worth a wank, he'd definitely get fucked for it by the law.

Yeah, I'm not saying that Slash went out and intentionally murdered anybody but he would have been charged and stood trial if he was any common person.

That's ridiculous.

I do know I would get away with it. Look up unsolved murders for whatever area you are in. Chances are there are a great deal of them.

No need to bring up Axl in this thread, however, Slash never had to pay anything to shut people up. And as far as I know, nobody accused him of killing Todd. 2 women and multiple witnesses accused Axl of beating Erin and Stephanie. Did Slash go to trial for Todd's death? Did he spend millions of dollars defending himself? Two different scenarios.

You can't know for sure something that you're making up. Unsolved murders are real, I know, but that doesn't mean you would get away with it.

That's ridiculous.

No need to bring up Axl in this thread, however, Slash never had to pay anything to shut people up. And as far as I know, nobody accused him of killing Todd. 2 women and multiple witnesses accused Axl of beating Erin and Stephanie. Did Slash go to trial for Todd's death? Did he spend millions of dollars defending himself? Two different scenarios.

You can't know for sure something that you're making up. Unsolved murders are real, I know, but that doesn't mean you would get away with it.

Todd Crew's bandmates accused Slash, have you not been following this thread at all?

Tell me what forensic tools you believe to be in existance that could trace a bullet found in somebody miles from where they got shot. If I had the skills to snipe someone in a moving train I'd be smart enough to use an unregistered gun.

Todd Crew's bandmates accused Slash, have you not been following this thread at all?

And, I suppose those guys were there with them? I'm curious though, why they didn't help Todd or prevent Slash from shooting up Todd with heroin? Weird, considering they were Todd's friends and not Slash's. Did they take Slash to court? In what year did this happen? Be cool and help me out with this, since I just found out that Slash went to trial for this.

Tell me what forensic tools you believe to be in existance that could trace a bullet found in somebody miles from where they got shot. If I had the skills to snipe someone in a moving train I'd be smart enough to use an unregistered gun.

I don't know man, shit, you're asking things I'm not professionally capable of answering but I guess you are?

And, I suppose those guys were there with them? I'm curious though, why they didn't help Todd or prevent Slash from shooting up Todd with heroin? Weird, considering they were Todd's friends and not Slash's. Did they take Slash to court? In what year did this happen? Be cool and help me out with this, since I just found out that Slash went to trial for this.

I don't know man, shit, you're asking things I'm not professionally capable of answering but I guess you are?
It's a simple case of reading the links in this thread. They'll provide you with all of the answers to your questions. If Slash himself admits he did something and you're still going to sit there and deny it, what chance do I have of helping you?

I know enough to know that the police aren't wizards and have no mastery over the black arts so I'd have nothing to worry about.

It's a simple case of reading the links in this thread. They'll provide you with all of the answers to your questions. If Slash himself admits he did something and you're still going to sit there and deny it, what chance do I have of helping you?

I know enough to know that the police aren't wizards and have no mastery over the black arts so I'd have nothing to worry about.

Did Slash admit that he killed Todd? I haven't read that anywhere. Did Slash go to trial? I haven't read that anywhere. Did Todd friends take Slash to court? I haven't ready that anywhere. And, since I'm not able to find that information anywhere, I politely asked you to help me out with it. And why you? Because you're the one that - seem - to have found it.

It is to you knowledge what the police can or can't do, I assume? That said, that doesn't guarantee that you would get away with a murder. And if people would be able to do it so easily, they would have done it already. Obama must be dead by now, I suppose. That wasn't you, right? :lol:

It's a simple case of reading the links in this thread. They'll provide you with all of the answers to your questions. If Slash himself admits he did something and you're still going to sit there and deny it, what chance do I have of helping you?I know enough to know that the police aren't wizards and have no mastery over the black arts so I'd have nothing to worry about.

Did Slash admit that he killed Todd? I haven't read that anywhere. Did Slash go to trial? I haven't read that anywhere. Did Todd friends take Slash to court? I haven't ready that anywhere. And, since I'm not able to find that information anywhere, I politely asked you to help me out with it. And why you? Because you're the one that - seem - to have found it.It is to you knowledge what the police can or can't do, I assume? That said, that doesn't guarantee that you would get away with a murder. And if people would be able to do it so easily, they would have done it already. Obama must be dead by now, I suppose. That wasn't you, right? :lol:
All the answers are here. Slash admitted he shot him up with heroin the night that he died. Yes. No, nobody took him to court and he didn't go to trial. I'm not sure what kind of drugs you're on that would enable you to get confused about it.

I'm not sure you understand the logistics behind shooting a conductor in a moving train either. It is a nearly impossible shot. I would say impossible, but nothing is. That is why nobody has done it. You would hit the train and get caught for attempted murder.

All the answers are here. Slash admitted he shot him up with heroin the night that he died. Yes. No, nobody took him to court and he didn't go to trial. I'm not sure what kind of drugs you're on that would enable you to get confused about it.

I'm not sure you understand the logistics behind shooting a conductor in a moving train either. It is a nearly impossible shot. I would say impossible, but nothing is. That is why nobody has done it. You would hit the train and get caught for attempted murder.

Never asked if Slash didn't admit shooting up Todd, I asked if Slash admitted killing Todd. I'm not confused, you're trying to tell me things I don't know and I'm trying to learn them -- if they exist, of course.

And if nothing is impossible, even if it is nearly impossible, like trying to shoot someone in a moving train, how can it be impossible that you wouldn't get caught for it? It's a matter of what you can know for sure and what you can't. Not the possibility of executing it.

Edited by Nosaj Thing

Never asked Slash didn't admit shooting up Todd, I asked if Slash admitted killing Todd. I'm not confused, you're trying to tell me things I don't know and I'm trying to learn them -- if they exist, of course.

And if nothing is impossible, even if it is nearly impossible, like trying to shoot someone in a moving train, how can it be impossible that you wouldn't get caught for it? It's a matter of what you can know for sure and what you can't. Not the possibility of executing it.

If you paid attention to the thread and read my responses to Lenny, you would already know my stance on the subject. But yes, technically, admitting that you shot up a junkie that died from it is the exact same thing as admitting you killed them.

It would be impossible because there is no amount of math that can determine the trajectory of a bullet fired from a location that nobody knows. If I were to get caught it would be from nothing more than my own big mouth and stupidity.

Never asked Slash didn't admit shooting up Todd, I asked if Slash admitted killing Todd. I'm not confused, you're trying to tell me things I don't know and I'm trying to learn them -- if they exist, of course.

If you paid attention to the thread and read my responses to Lenny, you would already know my stance on the subject. But yes, technically, admitting that you shot up a junkie that died from it is the exact same thing as admitting you killed them.

It would be impossible because there is no amount of math that can determine the trajectory of a bullet fired from a location that nobody knows. If I were to get caught it would be from nothing more than my own big mouth and stupidity.

If 'technically', admitting that you shot up a junkie that died from it is the exact same thing as admitting you killed them, then why was Slash never charged with anything and went home free? 'Technically', Slash was never found guilty - if he was ever accused of killing Todd. If you believe in technical terms, Slash was and is free so, Slash never killed Todd.

It's your perception, opinion, stance that you would only get caught up if you open your mouth and, ignoring all other facts that are still possible, the possibility of getting caught is still there. You just accepted it. You can't know for sure that you would get away with it.

If 'technically', admitting that you shot up a junkie that died from it is the exact same thing as admitting you killed them, then why was Slash never charged with anything and went home free? 'Technically', Slash was never found guilty - if he was ever accused of killing Todd. If you believe in technical terms, Slash was and is free so, Slash never killed Todd.

It's your perception, opinion, stance that you would only get caught up if you open your mouth and, ignoring all other facts that are still possible, the possibility of getting caught is still there. You just accepted it. You can't know for sure that you would get away with it.

Because Slash was Slash. Thought I'd already made that clear.

What are these facts that you believe to be possible?

Notice the Jetboy frontman doesn't blame Slash. Billy Rowe's interview is brought up more because he's blaming Slash.

http://2fast2die.com/2013/11/jetboy-glam-rock-hopefuls-missed-by-a-hair-despite-connections-to-poison-kiss-gnr/

And is Axl blaming Slash for Todd's death in the "back ur boy" line? Open to interpretation, I say yes..

https://www.facebook.com/notes/guns-n-roses/axls-letter-on-his-twitter-page/353723428221

This happened in NY and it sounded like Todd had gone to work for GNR, this happened in NY, not LA (which is also where Sid Vicious OD'd and they never did a proper investigation). There was no Doug Goldstein with suitcases of cash to shut people up at the time about anything Slash, Adler, or Izzy were up to. Del may have been there.

This was the summer of 1987 so no one knew who the hell Slash was, and probably says more about how cops don't give a shit about people who overdose, but with the heroin epidemic in 2014 affecting clean cut high school types including the sons and daughters of cops? I don't know. Jetboy never quite made it and whatever happened was avoidable, but his problems were bad enough to get him kicked out of the band.

I guess the other person in the room was a porn star named Lois Ayers Slash was seeing at the time.

I know Slash is Slash, but technically, even Slash being Slash or not being Slash, he is free and technically didn't kill Todd. Again, technically. Being honest, it surprises me that Slash never went to trial. Axl went, and Axl was Axl too! It's amusing that you said this ain't CSI, but you're pulling some serious CSI on this right now. Never thought of working with the incompetent police?

In regards to the facts, I don't know, maybe the police actually being capable of tracing that specific type of murder? Like you said, nobody has done it. If nobody has done it, how can we know if it's traceable or not?

I know Slash is Slash, but technically, even Slash being Slash or not being Slash, he is free and technically didn't kill Todd. Again, technically. Being honest, it surprises me that Slash never went to trial. Axl went, and Axl was Axl too! It's amusing that you said this ain't CSI, but you're pulling some serious CSI on this right now. Never thought of working with the incompetent police?

In regards to the facts, I don't know, maybe the police actually being capable of tracing that specific type of murder? Like you said, nobody has done it. If nobody has done it, how can we know if it's traceable or not?

Axl was dumb enough to initiate the trial. If Slash had tried to sue Todd Crew's bandmates for him dying in his hotel room I'm sure things would have worked out differently.

Since nobody has done it, why would the police be able to trace it. They couldn't even stop some already suspicious morons from hijacking planes with boxcutters. You give the police way too much credit.