This may cause a stir... Slash pays tribute to Todd Crew

Huge fan

Slash may have been partially responsible for the guy's death. I don't know the specifics. But it's pretty clear to me that the "Slash killed him" refrain is agenda driven.

Accidentally killing him is still killing him. He's just as dead.

This is like when people say McDonalds kills people. No the fuck they don't. Fat motherfuckers who can't keep burgers and fries out of their mouths kill themselves. :lol:

Slash may have been partially responsible for the guy's death. I don't know the specifics. But it's pretty clear to me that the "Slash killed him" refrain is agenda driven.

This is like when people say McDonalds kills people. No the fuck they don't. Fat motherfuckers who can't keep burgers and fries out of their mouths kill themselves. :lol:
Maybe if McDonalds hand fed you the burgers.

As opposed to handing them directly to you? Come on.

Edited by magisme

If the average person would have handed him the drugs, they would have been charged with manslaughter. Go back and read the thread so you can catch up with the rest of us.

Not to mention spending, what, hundreds of millions of dollars on advertisement, much of it aimed at kids.

If the average person would have handed him the drugs, they would have been charged with manslaughter. Go back and read the thread so you can catch up with the rest of us.

I'm not arguing the law. Much of the law is retarded. I'm arguing what, imo, we should mean when we say someone killed someone.

Not to mention spending, what, hundreds of millions of dollars on advertisement, much of it aimed at kids.

I'm not arguing the law. Much of the law is retarded. I'm arguing what, imo, we should mean when we say someone killed someone.
Well we're arguing completely different things then.

Damn Smooth is actually making a very simple distinction, that legally, were it someone else, someone non-famous, they'd get shagged for it, i can't see how you can fault that cuz it's true, supplying the drugs that killed someone, worse still, shooting them up?!?! I'm talking strictly in the eyes of the law here, course they'd fuckin' get done. And thats all that Smoothies saying, i don't see where the argument is.

Edited by Lennie Godber
  • Like 1

The argument is when we're lazy with the distinction between what the lol law says and what words mean when you put them out there without context. "Slash killed him" is significantly different from saying, "Slash would have been held legally responsible for his death if he hadn't been a rock star." I agree with the latter because, like I said, lol law. The former is intellectually lazy at best and intentionally misleading at worst.

Well, to be an annoying pedantic cunt for a moment here (i know, i know, you never thought me capable of such things! :lol:) the law dictates these things to us, don't they? In a very direct sense, what the law says goes, in all the senses that matter you are a murderer when the law says you are a murderer ergo, if Slash supplied and shot him up with the drugs that killed him and the law would define someone like that as culpable then he sort of did kill him, didn't he? Otherwise we're judging this shit by everyones own individual set of principles and moral compass but end of the day the way our society works the law ain't a platform for opinion, there are strict definitions and your actions define whether or not you fit under 'x' category or not.

Well, to be an annoying pedantic cunt for a moment here (i know, i know, you never thought me capable of such things! :lol:) the law dictates these things to us, don't they? In a very direct sense, what the law says goes, in all the senses that matter you are a murderer when the law says you are a murderer ergo, if Slash supplied and shot him up with the drugs that killed him and the law would define someone like that as culpable then he sort of did kill him, didn't he? Otherwise we're judging this shit by everyones own individual set of principles and moral compass but end of the day the way our society works the law ain't a platform for opinion, there are strict definitions and your actions define whether or not you fit under 'x' category or not.

Come visit me sometime. I'll get you extraordinarily renditioned and we'll see how that song and dance works for you, you terrorist fuck. :lol:

And no, the law is not supposed to dictate anything in a supposed representative republic. The people are supposed to dictate the law. That, of course, ended a long time ago if it was ever the case, hence my general attitude of lol law.

The argument is when we're lazy with the distinction between what the lol law says and what words mean when you put them out there without context. "Slash killed him" is significantly different from saying, "Slash would have been held legally responsible for his death if he hadn't been a rock star." I agree with the latter because, like I said, lol law. The former is intellectually lazy at best and intentionally misleading at worst.

My whole case has been built around what the law dictates. Take that out of the equation and I have no arguments or disagreements regarding this situation.

Come visit me sometime. I'll get you extraordinarily renditioned and we'll see how that song and dance works for you, you terrorist fuck. :lol:

One of the reasons why I'll never go to America, I'm fuckin' frightened of you lot :lol: I heard Amir Khan (boxer) got stopped and they held him for hours and hours cuz...well, he was brown and he had a muslim name, last thing I want is to be arse up in some Customs Officers grope-cubicle with three fingers up my bum getting aqquainted with the 'sisscor and twist' technique.

And no, the law is not supposed to dictate anything in a supposed representative republic. The people are supposed to dictate the law. That, of course, ended a long time ago if it was ever the case, hence my general attitude of lol law.

Oh i hate the filth as much as the next man but that doesn't mean the distinction that Smoothie was making didn't have something to it.

My whole case has been built around what the law dictates. Take that out of the equation and I have no arguments or disagreements regarding this situation.

Then what are you and I supposed to fight about? We're just amicable friends again? Boooooooorrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiinnnnnnngggg. :lol:

Damn Smooth is actually making a very simple distinction, that legally, were it someone else, someone non-famous, they'd get shagged for it,

Point of order, Slash wasn't famous at the time. AFD hadn't even been released yet.

That would mean that either Slash lied at the time, lied when he admitted that he shot him up, or it wasn't a crime to shoot up junkies when it occured. Which is it?

Todd Crew's bandmates accused Slash, have you not been following this thread at all?

And, I suppose those guys were there with them? I'm curious though, why they didn't help Todd or prevent Slash from shooting up Todd with heroin? Weird, considering they were Todd's friends and not Slash's. Did they take Slash to court? In what year did this happen? Be cool and help me out with this, since I just found out that Slash went to trial for this.

Tell me what forensic tools you believe to be in existance that could trace a bullet found in somebody miles from where they got shot. If I had the skills to snipe someone in a moving train I'd be smart enough to use an unregistered gun.

I don't know man, shit, you're asking things I'm not professionally capable of answering but I guess you are?
It's a simple case of reading the links in this thread. They'll provide you with all of the answers to your questions. If Slash himself admits he did something and you're still going to sit there and deny it, what chance do I have of helping you?

Slash admitted he shot Todd up with heroin. But he also said, the dope wasn't strong enough to kill anybody, so actually you don't know if it was Slashs shot that killed Todd.

And he wasn't famous at the time like others said

Todd Crew's bandmates accused Slash, have you not been following this thread at all?

And, I suppose those guys were there with them? I'm curious though, why they didn't help Todd or prevent Slash from shooting up Todd with heroin? Weird, considering they were Todd's friends and not Slash's. Did they take Slash to court? In what year did this happen? Be cool and help me out with this, since I just found out that Slash went to trial for this.

Tell me what forensic tools you believe to be in existance that could trace a bullet found in somebody miles from where they got shot. If I had the skills to snipe someone in a moving train I'd be smart enough to use an unregistered gun.

I don't know man, shit, you're asking things I'm not professionally capable of answering but I guess you are?
It's a simple case of reading the links in this thread. They'll provide you with all of the answers to your questions. If Slash himself admits he did something and you're still going to sit there and deny it, what chance do I have of helping you?
Slash admitted he shot Todd up with heroin. But he also said, the dope wasn't strong enough to kill anybody, so actually you don't know if it was Slashs shot that killed Todd.

According to the interview with Jetboy's singer, Todd overdosed, Slash revived him put him and bed, left and came back to find him dead. It wasn't very weak if he had overdosed before Slash ever left. It's highly doubtful that he ever got out of bed. Only one person pointed out that it was before he was famous, there were no others.

Salsh killz man he's evil bwaaah

What a highly intelligent and mature response to a thread about a man's death. Edited by Damn_Smooth

According to the interview with Jetboy's singer, Todd overdosed, Slash revived him put him and bed, left and came back to find him dead. It wasn't very weak if he had overdosed before Slash ever left. It's highly doubtful that he ever got out of bed. Only one person pointed out that it was before he was famous, there were no others.

Salsh killz man he's evil bwaaah

What a highly intelligent and mature response to a thread about a man's death.
Slash told this story in his book. He gave him heroin but assumes someone must gave him another shot before Todd overdosed, if I remember correctly.

Ok, one person person pointed out Slash wasn't famous. That doesn't change the fact that he wasn't famous.

At least not very famous, since they released Live Like A Suicide before ;)

Edited by Free Bird