I was suspended by... Eric Romano? WTF

ManetsBR

Yeah, PM system is working. What happened in 2006?

Some hacking group got into the board and shut it down basically and changed the banner at the top and all the section names I believe.

Lots of posts were lost as well. I think the reason they hacked it was because Eric asked for donations, no?

It's mentioned in that parody wiki page about Mygnr too, forgot what it's called.

If it turns out to be something other that what many jumped to conclusions over then I'm gonna have a good laugh.

Yeah cause when there's another forum out there almost exclusively dedicated to talk shit about here, we shouldn't expect attacks from them. Of course. Silly us.

Erica tried, but did not succeed.

It's actually kind of funny, that hacker put more effort into doing that from Eric's warn point than Eric ever put into mygnr :lol:
He wasn't that bad in those days honestly. He didn't post on the forum really back then either, but he was active in the support section and he did regular updates on the forum at the time. It was in the later years when he basically only posted when a mod left or joined. Before then he'd even reply when people asked questions in here, even if it could take a few days.
  • Like 1

Yeah, PM system is working. What happened in 2006?

Some hacking group got into the board and shut it down basically and changed the banner at the top and all the section names I believe.

But these were just a bunch of fanatics trying to point out vulnerabilities in invisionboard for fun, I think. Nothing aimed at specific groups of people let alone specific users.

Uncyclopedia. The MyGNR page was hilarious, but unfortuantely someone took it down.

https://encyclopediadramatica.es/Mygnrforum

;)

I still feel honoured that somebody hated me enough to mention me there. ^_^ Edited by username