Eddie Trunk: "[a GNR reunion] has been put to motion."

It's will be perfectly ironic that Axl will be late for the reunion attempt. After his crew finally tell him that he sounds like crap and most people are showing up to hear the hits and to give up the CD dream, he'll be out of time for any relevant comeback.

Very true. Of course not that it will stop him from eventually going out there and delivering the final insult. A reunited GNR with the band playing better than ever fronted by a wheezing ginger Tony Clifton.

82455343.png

I can't wait.

"Axl are you goofing on Elvis"

1o9lhe.jpg

• Like 2

It's will be perfectly ironic that Axl will be late for the reunion attempt. After his crew finally tell him that he sounds like crap and most people are showing up to hear the hits and to give up the CD dream, he'll be out of time for any relevant comeback.

Very true. Of course not that it will stop him from eventually going out there and delivering the final insult. A reunited GNR with the band playing better than ever fronted by a wheezing ginger Tony Clifton.

82455343.png

I can't wait.

:lol: "Rest of the band playing better than ever"? This would be a trajedy all around at best. I'd still go though. :shrugs:

CD II is in motion, hut hut, Axl drops into the pocket and looks long. Hail Mary!!! Ron is running like fuck, but he's face masked by Dj, fumble, Fortus recovers, out of bounds. 4th and inches!

4th and Never. The Autobiography of Axl Rose.
Axl Shrugged. Playing Vegas instead of releasing CD II or doing a reunion is statement of defiance. Fun Times at Axl Rose High.

CD II is in motion, hut hut, Axl drops into the pocket and looks long. Hail Mary!!! Ron is running like fuck, but he's face masked by Dj, fumble, Fortus recovers, out of bounds. 4th and inches!

Axl Shrugged. Playing Vegas instead of releasing CD II or doing a reunion is statement of defiance. Fun Times at Axl Rose High.

Axl makes growing old at Vegas look cool. I can only wish for a yellow raincoat/flying piano combo. Axl Rose and the flying piano incident.

Have you read that short story "the flying suitcase"? very tragic, yet beautiful.

Edited by Rovim

Axl makes growing old at Vegas look cool. I can only wish for a yellow raincoat/flying piano combo. Axl Rose and the flying piano incident.

Have you read that short story "the flying suitcase"? very tragic, yet beautiful.

I wonder if he's ever gone on the piss with Tom Jones in Vegas.

They have fun with it. It's a world way from a rattlesnake suitcase at the LA bus station. Axl gone came up.

Another bad thing for Axl and GnR is that the longer the delay happens, the harder it will be for the "songs" to live up to expectations.

Atlas Shrugged and Soulmonster have these mystical qualities to them as songs that are going to be GnR magic.

They'll never be able to live up to their reputations.

Instead of people hearing Atlas and going "That's a pretty good song" the reaction will be "This is what we waiting 10 years for?"

Another bad thing for Axl and GnR is that the longer the delay happens, the harder it will be for the "songs" to live up to expectations.

Atlas Shrugged and Soulmonster have these mystical qualities to them as songs that are going to be GnR magic.

Instead of people hearing Atlas and going "That's a pretty good song" the reaction will be "This is what we waiting 10 years for?"

So true. Chances of Soul Monster, The General, etc. being Scraped 2.0 are huge. But with more layers of power chords and synths. How about Atlas Shrugged having nursery rhymes, TIL style? Totally possible. I remember CD songs having those mystical qualities in the early 2000s as well, and the end product consists of Shaklers, IRS, Scraped, TIL, If the World, etc... :facepalm:

Ehh...not really an issue this time around I think. C.D. was mentioned in countless mainstream news articles any time a new demo leaked, song was debuted live, or just for no reason at all. Outside of these boards, have Soul Monster, The General and so on been mentioned anywhere? Edited by tomfriend

As with CD those opinions don't matter. In the end it's about longevity and its hard to predict. Stuff like Better, SOD, TWAT, Catcher, Madagascar, TIL, Prostitute will always be great. Another batch like this is always worth releasing.

Ehh...not really an issue this time around I think. C.D. was mentioned in countless mainstream news articles any time a new demo leaked, song was debuted live, or just for no reason at all. Outside of these boards, have Soul Monster, The General and so on been mentioned anywhere?
I think they have been when Beltrami was talking about tracks he worked on, maybe Baz too talking about some tracks that Axl said would be on the third record. But they haven't leaked or been played live which could happen of they tour. We are back in 2000 I guess when the industrial album was killed by the label.