Marvel's Avengers: Infinity War (PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS FOR THE FIRST WEEK)

Nosaj Thing

Because its fucking awesome.

This is literally the best time for me to be a movie fan. All of my dream movies are being made!

You want another Star Wars Trilogy with the original cast and newcomers alike? No problem, here you go! Have some fucking spin offs in between while we are at it! We will even hire a competent team to pull it off!

Do you love comic books? How about them Marvel books? Well here are stand alone movies for all your favorite characters! What's that? Your favorite is a lesser known character? No problem! They get a movie too! And how about we tie all of those in together in one coherent universe that come to a head in epic event movies? Cool! We will do that! You've been wanting Civil War? Sure thing! Thanos? How about two movies for that! Here are some TV shows to go with those, too.

And hey, those X Men movies are pretty good! Here, have one on Apocalypse, and we know you've all been bitching about Deadpool so you can have that too!

Oh, you like DC? Here's a motherfucking movie with Batman fighting Superman! Not enough? Ok, we will make more like Marvel is and give you two Justice League movies!

You like Jurassic Park? Here's another! Terminator? Let's try it again with Arnie!

(Fuck the new spiderman movies though...)

Yup. Go back the Infinity Guantlet comic series now, I bet they become harder to find as these movies get closer. Glad I completed my collection a few years ago. But I couldn't agree more!!!

• 8 months later...

okay all those scenes were from the Avenger's movies and The Guardians of the Galaxy movies, except for the end with the bad guy forgot his name holding the stones.

So does this mean both Avengers and the Guardians will team up? I would love that. I actually liked the Guardians of the Galaxy movie better than the Avengers movies, but putting those guys together would be awesome.

it sucks to wait 3 and 4 years. I hope I remember the previous movies by the time these are released.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Aren't the Guardians of the Galaxy in this movie too?

Anyway, cool. Love those Avengers movies. I think my daughter said there was something at the end of the Thor movie about Josh Brolin's character heading for Earth? Not sure. she's only 7. lol

On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 1:05 PM, Silent Jay said:

Oh, so the Black Panther cast is in this movie too? Cool.

1 hour ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Aren't the Guardians of the Galaxy in this movie too?

Anyway, cool. Love those Avengers movies. I think my daughter said there was something at the end of the Thor movie about Josh Brolin's character heading for Earth? Not sure. she's only 7. lol

Oh, so the Black Panther cast is in this movie too? Cool.

Yea, the guardians are in this too.

and yes, thanos has appeared in the end credits of several marvel movies, and each time it's implied that he's preparing more and more for his invasion.

3 hours ago, AtariLegend said:

Just keep in mind, if the Disney bid goes through you could had the X Men/Deadpool in this too. Probably a bit too late, hopefully they show up in Kingdom Hearts 3 next year.

They're already filming Avengers 4 right now so even if the deal does go through it's too late to get the xmen and f4 in phase 3. They'll have to wait until phase 4, which starts in 2020.

42 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

They're already filming Avengers 4 right now so even if the deal does go through it's too late to get the xmen and f4 in phase 3. They'll have to wait until phase 4, which starts in 2020.

Maybe not. Hadn't they started Civil War before coming to an agreement with Spider-Man?

1 hour ago, luciusfunk said:

Maybe not. Hadn't they started Civil War before coming to an agreement with Spider-Man?

It was just about to start filming and they already had two different full scripts written, one with Spiderman and one without. So there was a backup plan already in place for that particular case.

1 hour ago, rocknroll41 said:

It was just about to start filming and they already had two different full scripts written, one with Spiderman and one without. So there was a backup plan already in place for that particular case.

Cool. Wasn't sure if they'd already started or not. Do you know how different the story would have been without Spider-Man?

10 hours ago, luciusfunk said:

Cool. Wasn't sure if they'd already started or not. Do you know how different the story would have been without Spider-Man?

10 hours ago, luciusfunk said:

I think I heard a rumor at the time that black panther would've played a bigger role