Will VR ever release another album?

ShadowOfTheWave

Will we ever see another VR album?  

73 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I do not believe so. Axl and Weiland have scared Slash away from volatile independent frontmen for good. Scott is safe. Scott is manageable. Plus it is Slash's own band. He is like a, mini-Axl, Axl of his own creation. It is ironic that both Axl and Slash have turned their back on the democratic band unit (a la Appetite era guns); they just did it in different ways.

Edited by DieselDaisy

Really, I don't care. I never liked VR. I can't believe they had a massive fanbase in the US.

Slither and Fall To Pieces man. Hit songs. They do come with their own advantages. Plus, it was the former members of classic Gn'R putting out a new album with that guy from STP. There was a hook.

Fall To Pieces was probably the most embarrasingly derivative thing any former member of GNR has ever done.

If it was left to the others they would continue but Slash cannot deal with frontmen singers any more and likes to control his own destiny. Scott is never going to arrive at the studio one day with grandiose schemes to turn his band into NIN, is he? Slash likes the simple life. Who can blame him, after Axl and Scott?

Really, I don't care. I never liked VR. I can't believe they had a massive fanbase in the US.

Slither and Fall To Pieces man. Hit songs. They do come with their own advantages. Plus, it was the former members of classic Gn'R putting out a new album with that guy from STP. There was a hook.
Fall To Pieces was probably the most embarrasingly derivative thing any former member of GNR has ever done.

I thought the same thing of Chinese Democracy, the entire album.

And?

And?

And that's his opinion. He just shared it. What's the problem? I disagree though. I think Chinese is a great album. All of it.

Edited by Rovim

And?

And that's his opinion. He just shared it. What's the problem? I disagree though. I think Chinese is a great album. All of it.

Fine, I like tandoori chicken and Cobra beer. I don't like string cheese.

Two more opinions that have nothing to do with the subject of the thread.

And?

I wish Axl got the chance to work on what became Fall To Pieces. I still like the song though. Cool riff and solo.

Edited by Rovim

And?

And neither did your post about Fall to pieces so what's the commotion?

Never again.

Scott is irreplaceable in VR. The rest of the guys are tooting their horns about how they'll find a replacement, but it'll never happen.

Scott elevated that band to something truly special. Without him, it's just mediocre buttrock like Slash or Duff's solo bands.

And?

And neither did your post about Fall to pieces so what's the commotion?

Fall to Pieces has plenty to do with VR. Your opinion of CD could fit in any one of the million threads on that album. No big deal.