Doug Goldstein kissed Seymour and (debatably) made Axl's blood boil!!! (?)

Found this video today. Have never seen it before! The situation is weird and being old footage it gets even harder to tell. But by second 0:37, there's an 'uncomfortable' situation between Doug Goldstein and Stephanie Seymour, all in front of Axl's eyes.... :confused:

P.S: Im sorry if this was posted and overly discussed before. I don't live in this forum. Thanks for your compassion.

Edited by tinyrobot
  • Like 3

"Their relationship was tumultuous. Axl loved that girl to death. I'd say Stephanie was the unstable one in that relationship. The first time I met her, she opened the door naked. She goes, "No, you can come in". Sorry, gotta go." - Doug Goldstein (I Want My MTV - Tannenbaum, Marks)

• Like 1

Holy shit, are some people so shut-in that they can't recognize a normal greeting between two human beings?

Sorry, some dude kissing your fiancé on the lips? Not normal.

The video is from 91, she was not his fiance then (or ever, according to her). It also seems pretty clear that it was the result of mistiming anyway. That this is a thread is hysterical.

Holy shit, are some people so shut-in that they can't recognize a normal greeting between two human beings?

Sorry, some dude kissing your fiancé on the lips? Not normal.

The video is from 91, she was not his fiance then (or ever, according to her). It also seems pretty clear that it was the result of mistiming anyway. That this is a thread is hysterical.

What else do you expect us to talk about? It's either this, or passive aggressiveness and I don't want my blood to boil anymore.

• Like 1