Doug Goldstein kissed Seymour and (debatably) made Axl's blood boil!!! (?)

It's a peck y'fuckin' retard :lol: They kinda turned at different times so it was kinda semi here, semi there but it's still just a fuckin' peck. Anyway, what was midget man gonna go, transform by the powers of greyskull and start laying the place to waste? :lol:

Edited by Lennie Godber
  • Like 2

I've never seen anyone lose their temper that way including Axl. What a freak. He should've just recognized it was a normal greeting between two people and just kept walking and not thought anything of it....... oh wait.

It's a peck y'fuckin' retard :lol: They kinda turned at different times so it was kinda semi here, semi there but it's still just a fuckin' peck. Anyway, what was midget man gonna go, transform by the powers of greyskull and start laying the place to waste? :lol:

iii have the poweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrr.

Man, Steph was burning the floor, the van, doug, everything.. she was so fucking hot.

• Like 1

Have you guys noticed how Tinyrobot cares more about Axl's 'enemies' than discussing about the music? :lol:

She's creepy.

Have you guys noticed how ProstituteComa cares more about certain TinyRobot than discussing Guns N' Roses music?

He's a total creep. And a stalker. And probably a hoarder.

Easily a contender for Worst Thread of the Year and/or Best Thread Title of the Year.

I wonder what you people drink in order to be so bitter all the time. So much you can't even tell when something is meant to be a joke/funny comment.

Of course, it should contend for Best Thread Title of the Year along with the previous one "This passive-aggressiveness is what makes Axl's blood boil".

You should pay me for the clicks I drive to this bitter forum.

Have you guys noticed how Tinyrobot cares more about Axl's 'enemies' than discussing about the music? :lol:

She's creepy.

Have you guys noticed how ProstituteComa cares more about certain TinyRobot than discussing Guns N' Roses music?

He's a total creep. And a stalker. And probably a hoarder.

Easily a contender for Worst Thread of the Year and/or Best Thread Title of the Year.

I wonder what you people drink in order to be so bitter all the time. So much you can't even tell when something is meant to be a joke/funny comment.

Of course, it should contend for Best Thread Title of the Year along with the previous one "This passive-aggressiveness is what makes Axl's blood boil".

You should pay me for the clicks I drive to this bitter forum.

Feel free to leave at anytime.