Talks under way to make Reckless Road into a movie. Marc Canter confirms it will not be a documentary.

Hell yeah! That's rad as hell!

I see that Spin twisted and added some words in the story as if I said them.

This is what I said As you all know Axl doesn't support anything to do with the old band except playing their songs live,

Here is what they printed and also I did say that the band would get a chance to see the scrip including Axl. This is one of the reasons Axl stopped doing interviews.

Oh, and before you ask, no, Axl Rose will not be involved. "As you all know Axl doesn't support anything to do with the old band except playing their songs live," confirmed Canter. Well, no surprise there.

WOW. I've never had any sort of dealings with the press, but that's amazing to me. It's incredible how they can take something so simple and put such a spin (no pun intended) on it.

To be fair. They're simply writing their story. They're not saying Marc said "no surprise there." They quote him accurately. They just editorialize with hit a bit. And they're spot on in their sentiment too. :shrugs:

Exactly.

This is what I said As you all know Axl doesn't support anything to do with the old band except playing their songs live,

Here is what they printed and also I did say that the band would get a chance to see the scrip including Axl. This is one of the reasons Axl stopped doing interviews.

Oh, and before you ask, no, Axl Rose will not be involved. "As you all know Axl doesn't support anything to do with the old band except playing their songs live," confirmed Canter. Well, no surprise there.

WOW. I've never had any sort of dealings with the press, but that's amazing to me. It's incredible how they can take something so simple and put such a spin (no pun intended) on it.

I'm not sure I'm seeing the 'spin'. Looks like they quoted Marc verbatim. How are you and Marc interpreting it?

I'm not sure I'm seeing the 'spin'. Looks like they quoted Marc verbatim. How are you and Marc interpreting it?

I think Russ was being sarcastic. Had to be.

I really don't think so (considering it was Marc that he quoted).

I really don't think so (considering it was Marc that he quoted).

I'm usually at my sarcasticest (it's a word because I say so) when directly quoting someone.

• Like 1

Hey Marc. First of all, thank you very much for doing this. I'm sure the movie will rock. But have you decided which actors is gonna be the band members, since it's what everyone's talking about? Especially the guy who's gonna be Axl can be hard to find. I've heard people talking about Charlie Hunnam for Axl, somewhere. And, this will sound ridiculous but do we have any chance to take part in the movie even for a scene? I mean, as fans, and for free :P Just asking...

I don't get to pick the actors, I just get to help make sure the story is right and that who ever they pick is well trained for the part. I trust the people making the movie and I'm not worried about who they pick to act. I know that with all the Resources that we have it will be done right

With the recent talks about Dane Dehaan suited to play Axl in the new biopic....hmmm some things are just written in the stars. Feb 6th seems to be a special day for both.

I see him too young and too short to play Axl Rose but who knows.

How short is he? Axl isn't that tall himelf.

im still shocked since i found out the real marc canter is on here :nervous:

This forum is the biggest and the best, everyone important has an account. Marc, Bumblefoot, Dj, Axl, Beta, Fernando, /jarmo, Adrianna Smith...all MyGNR members ;)

I don't get to pick the actors, I just get to help make sure the story is right and that who ever they pick is well trained for the part. I trust the people making the movie and I'm not worried about who they pick to act. I know that with all the Resources that we have it will be done right

Which company are doing it?

im still shocked since i found out the real marc canter is on here :nervous:

This forum is the biggest and the best, everyone important has an account. Marc, Bumblefoot, Dj, Axl, Beta, Fernando, /jarmo, Adrianna Smith...all MyGNR members ;)

You forgot to mention magisme.

• Like 2