Your opinion: Will Axl & Slash ever speak to each other again?

Slash/Axl feud  

98 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I find it real hard to believe that they haven't spoken since 1997. I know they both stated that they have not, but I think its likely they did speak once or twice briefly and it went south real quick. Possibly around the time when he went to the house.

I find it real hard to believe that they haven't spoken since 1997. I know they both stated that they have not, but I think its likely they did speak once or twice briefly and it went south real quick. Possibly around the time when he went to the house.

I think when Slash went to Axls house , axl probably just sent out a guard to tell him to get the hell out of there. Dont imagine him even wanting to look at him honestly. But i can be wrong ...

Not until Axl gets legitimate professional help and sheds himself of the yes-men(and women).

To be honest the feeling i get now , is that Axl is actually more comfortable , and satisfied with his life than he ever was . I dont know if i can use the word happy , but honestly seems to me he left a lot of other things that bothered him in the past . Slash and the band , arent the only thing that were a issue in his life ...if we think about the person he was and , seems to be now ... seems much better . Hope im not wrong in my vision . I do agree with Axl trying to find people that say and do anything just toplease him ...he always had that way too much . Anyone needs in their life people that are capable of telling you the truth even if it hurts so in the end it helps you . Those are the people that care for you . not just for themselves and what they can get from you .

Edited by love&hates

I'd like to know why Axl refuses to talk to Slash. Something to do with Slash taking the demo's he presented to Axl and turning them into Snakepit songs cause Axl turned them down and said only a couple of them were decent enough, I dunno.

Not until Axl gets legitimate professional help and sheds himself of the yes-men(and women).

To be honest the feeling i get now , is that Axl is actually more comfortable , and satisfied with his life than he ever was .

That's how they suck you in. They surround you with pillows and bubble wrap, screen your relationships, tell you that you don't need to rehearse, photoshop your images to make you look younger and thinner and that, "no, no one thinks he is fat or sounds like shit."

As long as Beta is alive, no

What? Beta is our Yoko in your view?never thought about that . Dont think so ...i think Axl opinion about Slash has no influence from other people. Maybe people that are around him when he asks their opinion about Slash might agree with him , but Axl already has his idea about him set in stone. At least it seems

I certainly hope they do eventually get back on speaking terms. It's always pretty bad when you let friendships die like that. But I doubt they'll ever be best friends or work in the same band again. Too much horrible stuff has been said. But who knows, they could. I think that they'll speak again eventually, maybe in a few years or another decade, but we won't hear about it from them and it won't automatically lead to a reunion or anything like that. It'll just be two guys trying to mend bridges.