Your opinion: Will Axl & Slash ever speak to each other again?

Slash/Axl feud  

98 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I prefer the other one. Don't worry, you will get it eventually. It's not like im speaking corean, Simon.

What other one are you talking about? You just completely changed the subject here. :lol:

You can't write in English. Let's just leave Korean alone, shall we? ;)

now you are a english/grammar teacher. Excellent. You are a professional runner going for the win in a handicapped marathon.

I think the best shot of this happening would be at Popcorn's Funeral. That is if Axl would show up.

Axl would no show and write a nonsensical letter about how he questions the funeral's agenda.

Adler will survive all the others.

I think the best shot of this happening would be at Popcorn's Funeral. That is if Axl would show up.

Axl would no show and write a nonsensical letter about how he questions the funeral's agenda.

Probably blaming Adler for dying just to try to get a reunion going.

Just shows the lengths people will go to ta get our poor Axl.

• Like 1

I prefer the other one. Don't worry, you will get it eventually. It's not like im speaking corean, Simon.

What other one are you talking about? You just completely changed the subject here. :lol:

now you are a english/grammar teacher. Excellent. You are a professional runner going for the win in a handicapped marathon.

Not my problem you can't put together a sentence, man.

I don't know how I can be a professional runner in a Gn'R forum. I'm not handicapped either. See, this is where you start to write nonsensical stuff that don't make sense, at all.

Please, translate your ideas before posting them, otherwise I can't understand you.

• Like 1

To be honest, Axl & Slash ever having a personal relationship again is not something I care about in the least.

My interest in them is that I'm a fan of their art. I do not believe they'll ever get together to make art ever again in any form and their personal life isn't a concern to me.

• Like 3

I don't know how I can be a professional runner in a Gn'R forum. I'm not handicapped either. See, this is where you start to write nonsensical stuff that don't make sense, at all.

Please, translate your ideas before posting them, otherwise I can't understand you.

Elaborate a better answer.

To be honest, Axl & Slash ever having a personal relationship again is not something I care about in the least.

My interest in them is that I'm a fan of their art. I do not believe they'll ever get together to make art ever again in any form and their personal life isn't a concern to me.

Too late for Art. I can picture them going back to the studio and making an AFD2.

Going where the illusions ended.. that's another story.

A better answer for what? Who asked anything?

Say that to my face!

• Like 1

You seem confused.

You seem confused.

If you can't write proper English, yeah, you confuse me.

Russel Nash is the Argentinian GUNNER. :lol:

GUNNER PT's English is better than his, though. Go figure. :lol:

As long as Team Brazil is around..............it's going to be very hard for this to ever happen.

Sad.

Is there an option for 'yes, when Slash apologizes'?

LOL - you are a funny guy!

Didn't Slash in fact go to Axl's house one night to try and work things out with Axl? I don't recall how that ended up..........

• Like 1

I don't think Slash leaving the band should be looked at as a betrayal

It's ok to have different opinions :)

It's true Slash was a dick to say that shit in the press but Slash was already doing that beforehand, he mocked Axl's relationship problems with the "Stephanie Seymour ballads" remark in 1995 and yet Axl was still willing to work with him afterwards.

Yeah man, Axl was dealing with that kind of shit for some time ... but, that wasn't enough for him to leave his old mate Slash ... we have to admit that Axl is the loyal kind.

As for the name signing shit, Duff says the exact same shit both in the press and in his book and Axl is willing to play with Duff. It makes no sense.

Obviously Axl had a stronger relationship with Slash, that's why he felt more betrayed by him ... besides, when Slash left he broke the band in it's heart ... when Duff left, there wasn't much to left anyway ... in the other hand Duff stopped talking shit about Axl and as far as I know he never took it too personal, like Slash did, talking about Steph and so ... Duff is a diplomat nowadays and he seems to know how to do things in the right way, probably that's why he end it up coming along with Axl again :)

Axl is the "loyal" kind?

"Sign the name over to me or I won't play with you guys anymore"...............

And one of the common things people have said is that Axl holds grudges more than anybody they know - holds them for decades, keeps a notebook full of names of people he feel has betrayed him.

Slash left GnR because he couldn't handle Axl's behavior and attitude. Just like Izzy did. Just like Duff did. Izzy was Axl's best friend and he quit the band.

Gunner - you seem like a nice enough lady. But man your constant twisting of the past to fit your pro-Axl agenda gets a little over-the-top at times.

well... didnt this thread take a left hand turn :lol:

Firstly.. our mate russell is a halfwit. Nothing he said between page 5 and 8 made any sense to me. And thats before the arguing!

Secondly.. back on topic.. my personal opinion on whether they will speak again is this.

I cant believe 2 grown men can cry about shit for 20 years like this. Its like they are both 6 year olds in the school yard still. The pair of them need to start acting like adults. Not one shit has been given for the fans for the last 20 years.. (yes there is arguments against why they should even care what the fans think and i get that)... but hopefully they arent stupid enough to let this continue on till the grave. If Axl and Slash were both living completely fullfilled lives and it didnt bother them... then there would be nothing to gain..but its fairly obvious that neither of them have moved on happily.

The shit slinging over whos fault everything was/is... isn't constructive either and whilst that's going on... it wont be resolved. Its like a marriage/divorce in a way.... and with that comes give and take... and theres been none of it from either party really.. so until then.... i dont see them being friends unless Duff can intervene.. although in saying that there has been some people come out and say things were happening behind scenes but thats gone quiet too.

who knows... it doesnt affect me day to day... but i guess id like to see it happen... as they are both idols of mine and i want good things for people.