Ex-Guns N’ Roses Drummer Steven Adler Is 9 Months Sober

STPFAN

I hope he can get himself into a position that encourages him to be happy with his life without the need for inhebriation of any kind. Seems like he's got a really good girl with him that's behind him for everything. that type of love has personally done wonders for me when I've had to deal with some sticky situations in my own life good luck steven

• Like 1

I hope he can get himself into a position that encourages him to be happy with his life without the need for inhebriation of any kind. Seems like he's got a really good girl with him that's behind him for everything. that type of love has personally done wonders for me when I've had to deal with some sticky situations in my own life good luck steven

True, but Steven was born to be a junkie, i guess

Anyway, his album is OK

loooool

Ian Fraser · Top Commenter · Flin Flon, Manitoba

He was sober for 9 months, but then he was born. After that it's been one long party.

He had the momentum from the Hall of Fame to promote himself and a new band that made a really solid album that actually got positive reviews, a real second chance... and he screwed it up by relapsing. Now his band has changed their name and moved on without him, and the Hall of Fame fiasco is long forgotten. He blew it for good.