6 years since Chinese Democracy came out

I hope that with the release of Appetite For Democracy the band are trying to build up hype and sort of say Hey, we exist.

If that's true then I would hope for a late 2015 release of CD2 or maybe a single in 2015 and the album in 2016.

I think the timing for a new album in 2015 is just right. Maybe releasing CD and doing residencies was Axl testing the waters and the real big guns will be released now. It's not Axl's style to release half of his work and the Revolver magazine interview blah blah blah blah blah. Fortus and Dizzy confirmed blah blah blah blah blah. Maybe the label blah blah blah blah. It's not Axl's fault blah blah blah. Pockets wants fink bucket cd2.

• Like 1

Where did this November 2015 shit come from? I've seen this date several times now. An actual rumor just speculation?

It's called delusion. Axl fans believe he's working on new material right now, and they also believe they'll probably see a brand new record by the end of 2015.

It's just too funny. :lol:

• Like 1

Where did this November 2015 shit come from? I've seen this date several times now. An actual rumor just speculation?

It's fabricated as always. Fans start to get restless and make these claims. Somewhere along the line it starts getting repeated and quoted as fact. That's the case here.

Even Axl can't tour forever without releasing new material. He showed interest in releasing it, saying he would "love to" do it.

Did you miss the new songs that were performed on the latest tour? NGOG broke the news about it before the tour happened-- he hyped and promised the new songs, and the new songs were AMAZING.

The Seeker, Teenage Kicks, Riff Raff, and Ron masturbating all over the Pink Panther theme!

GNR is so dangerous.

• Like 1

I forgot to add that Axl fans not only believe that Axl is currently working on new music ( :rofl-lol:), music that is going to be released in late 2015 ( :rofl-lol:) but that is also going to sell millions of millions and top every single chart around the world.

Who exactly are these Axl fans you speak of?

I forgot to add that Axl fans not only believe that Axl is currently working on new music ( :rofl-lol:), music that is going to be released in late 2015 ( :rofl-lol:) but that is also going to sell millions of millions and top every single chart around the world.

You shouldn't make fun of these people. They're seriously delusional and deserve treatment and care to make them healthy again.

You shouldn't make fun of these people. They're seriously delusional and deserve treatment and care to make them healthy again.

Do they exist? I haven't seen anybody here make any of these claims. Point me to the thread please.
  • Like 1

(imo) Axl has destroyed the legacy of the original GNR with all the greatest hits shows he did in the past 6 years and therefore i don't care if a new album gets released sooner or later. I made my decision some while ago that i'm not gonna support him anymore.

• Like 3

(imo) Axl has destroyed the legacy of the original GNR with all the greatest hits shows he did in the past 6 years and therefore i don't care if a new album gets released sooner or later. I made my decision some while ago that i'm not gonna support him anymore.

That, but also the incapability of keeping a band together and turning this one into a revolving door band. And then there's the annoying incapability to release anything. And the incompetent (and quite frankly insulting) lazy bunch of leeches management team. And the huge disappointment of CD. Seriously, I'm at the point of fuck this shit. Put a bullet in this band and lay it to rest already. Then move on to a solo project or something. But stop soiling the GnR name. Edited by username
  • Like 4

Who exactly are these Axl fans you speak of?

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/209777-your-opinion-is-axl-currently-looking-very-seriously-at-what-were-doing-in-that-regard/

• Like 1

I've said it before and I'll say it again, after surviving the barren wasteland of 2002 - 2006 (when NuGNR was in complete ruins, a laughing stock in the general rock community and we were being strung along by a million rumors that Chinese Democracy would be out in six months) I can hold onto the flicker of hope that something's coming.

However, it does seem like the wind has gone out of his sails a bit. Between lawsuits, band members coming and going, the artistic and financial battles with the label, the general public not being super welcoming to the whole endeavor, he might just be thinking "Why deal with all these hassles?" Regardless of how much of that is his fault, it's hard to blame the guy if he's thinking that way.

Edited by BangoSkank