FOR SALE: Vegas 12/29 / 12/31 t-shirt (Size: LARGE)

Found this while cleaning out some drawers while visiting my parents over the holiday..

I've had this since at least early '02. It's been worn a fair amount of times, but it's still in pretty solid near mint condition. Maybe it's been slightly (and I do mean slightly) faded over the years, and there may be some extremely slight cracking to the print, but it hasn't been worn in at least 10 years if not longer, it's too big for me at this point, and I wasn't at the shows, so I have no emotional attachment to the shirt, so I'm offering it for sale here. I don't know how much it goes for, but I do know that it's fairly rare, so I suppose that I'll take offers via PM. US only, please!

F4AD74D4-1007-4100-B3D2-46568C97CED7_zps

02F5FDA7-5896-4639-98D8-3EF0EB29DE16_zps

12C9E57C-5E7D-4F16-83A9-B2F47F2E0EA3_zps

80AEDC5F-0F6D-4DF6-A033-FF9D16A9AAF2_zps

9C24CF8D-7247-426B-8150-2ED20127CF41_zps

• 2 weeks later...

I was at this show front row, center stage, and actually got to shake Axl's hand! I drove from Texas to Las Vegas all by myself to see the second show on New Years Eve. I almost bought this shirt but was short on cash and had to drive all the way back home. I have been looking for this shirt or the poster just like it for over ten years! I'll buy it from you. How much are you asking?

• 5 weeks later...

I was at this show front row, center stage, and actually got to shake Axl's hand! I drove from Texas to Las Vegas all by myself to see the second show on New Years Eve. I almost bought this shirt but was short on cash and had to drive all the way back home. I have been looking for this shirt or the poster just like it for over ten years! I'll buy it from you. How much are you asking?

sell to him, he deserves it

Powerage are you really complaining for th size? lol

L is much cooler size than M... nobody really wears M size T-shirt over age of 18....

Never thought you'd have this much trouble selling it. Do you have the measurements? Maybe I'll give it a second thought ;)

Not offhand.

L is much cooler size than M... nobody really wears M size T-shirt over age of 18....

I messaged him. No response.

I'm 29 and either a S or M depending on the brand..

A large is huge on me normally - normally I can fit in a small. Who the fuck says L is "cooler" than M? It's all about what fits well, that's why they make different sizes in clothes :shrugs:

• Like 1

No, my point is S and M sizes for the teens at best :shrugs:

Funny that you people enjoy these much smaller sizes

I personally feel uncomfortable these sizes and i'm probably skinnier than all of you combined :lol:

A large size t- shirt is probably much more comfy, imo

There's nothing comfy about unnecessarily large shirts that often look like ridiculous cocktail dresses on people who generally prefer a small or medium.

• Like 3

• 3 years later...