Duff's current look

JoGer99

So I've been watching a lot of Velvet Revolver vids and noticed how muscular Duff was back then. ..not saying that he isn't in good form now (if not the best of the Appetite lineup) I watched some videos of KOC this year and noticed how thin Duff actually is at the moment which is a little to thin I guess :shrugs:

Thoughts ?

He looks good. Around the age of50, men's testosterone goes down. Duff is still in great shape, he's probably just not doing as much of the intense kickboxing training that he was doing before, but still staying in shape.

He's looking best among all the others from band. Slash was second one, but he started gaining weight a little bit too much these days. Izzy looks good also.

Duff is getting older and loosing muscles. Tall, lean, prone to wrinkles...nothing special, just that kind of body type.

So I've been watching a lot of Velvet Revolver vids and noticed how muscular Duff was back then. ..not saying that he isn't in good form now (if not the best of the Appetite lineup) I watched some videos of KOC this year and noticed how thin Duff actually is at the moment which is a little to thin I guess :shrugs:

Thoughts ?

He got thin and he's about the same age as Axl? See, this is the subtle, passive aggressive shit that just makes his blood boil.

Duff looks so much better than when he was in GNR. If you see footage of their live concerts, Duff looks so bad. you can tell he's either high or drunk. He looks way better now that he's healthy. I'm glad he was able to get well and stay that way.

• Like 1

The amount of booze he drank in his youth he should have looked absolutely haggard by his thirties, it's amazing he looks as good as he does.

Life's catching up with duff and slash who's looking a bit fat these days, duff looks great to say what he's been through, same with slash a bit