inthisriver

General Chat / Random Musings

10 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

I bet one of my ancestors raped one of your ancestors making you part-Norwegian, too. Oh, the beer would be on me, the least I could do for a distant relative.

:lol:

On a cold and grim wet wednesday that actually did make me laugh out loud, thanks Soulie, 'i bet one of my ancestors raped one of your ancestors' :lol: 

1 minute ago, DieselDaisy said:

Danelaw. Although you do send us free Christmas trees every year so there is recompense - of sorts.

That would be a pub discussion. Theology and Manchester United!

Manchester United - the only worshipping worth doing.

• Like 1

United are fuckin' wankers and they always have been.  Horrible fuckin' team with a prefab stadium out in Salford.  A fuckin' breeding ground for absolute wankers, the list is endless, Beckscum, the most overrated player in football history, the Neville Sisters, Cantona that arrogant fake hardman, Keano, the little fuckin' insecure Irish midget with an attitude problem, Ginger Spice Scholes, Schmeichel the racist, literally every man that slips on the shirt is a fuckin' twat.  Zlatan, need I say more?  Robin Van Persie, need i say more?  It's the fuckin' go to glory hunters team, you can literally tell that whether someones a Manc' or not by whether they've got that shirt on.  You see em all comin' out of the fuckin' Emirates gettin' the fuckin' train home 4 miles up the road. 

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

United are fuckin' wankers and they always have been.  Horrible fuckin' team with a prefab stadium out in Salford.  A fuckin' breeding ground for absolute wankers, the list is endless, Beckscum, the most overrated player in football history, the Neville Sisters, Cantona that arrogant fake hardman, Keano, the little fuckin' insecure Irish midget with an attitude problem, Ginger Spice Scholes, Schmeichel the racist, literally every man that slips on the shirt is a fuckin' twat.  Zlatan, need I say more?  Robin Van Persie, need i say more?  It's the fuckin' go to glory hunters team, you can literally tell that whether someones a Manc' or not by whether they've got that shirt on.  You see em all comin' out of the fuckin' Emirates gettin' the fuckin' train home 4 miles up the road. 

Naturally the greatest club in UK -- nay, the world!! -- would attract a fair amount of vitriolic comments from supporters of the lesser clubs. It goes with the territory. You're big? Then you're going to get lots of criticism from the sadly envious. Not only that, unsavioury players gets so much more media coverage in the greatest club in the League. You're a cunt and you play for United? Well, then you are a famous cunt! But you are an asshole playing for a club in the Championship or further down the system? Then you can remain an unknown asshole. Congrats on obscurity! Repulsiveness is equally distributed. I am sure you can find just as many wankers playing for Burnley, Arsenal or Charlton Athletic -- we just haven't heard much of them. Lastly, you forgot to mention Ronaldo.

Edited by SoulMonster

6 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Naturally the greatest club in UK -- nay, the world!! -- would attract a fair amount of vitriolic comments from supporters of the lesser clubs. It goes with the territory. You're big? Then you're going to get lots of criticism from the sadly envious. Not only that, unsavioury players gets so much more media coverage in the greatest club in the League. You're a cunt and you play for United? Well, then you are a famous cunt! But you are an asshole playing for a club in the Championship or further down the system? Then you can remain an unknown asshole. Congrats on obscurity! Repulsiveness is equally distributed. I am sure you can find just as many wankers playing for Burnley, Arsenal or Charlton Athletic -- we just haven't heard much of them. Lastly, you forgot to mention Ronaldo.

Adam Johnson played for Sunderland, hes as big a cunt as United players.  Lee Bowyer too, Denise Wise, John Fashnu, I could go on all day.  However I could give you an equivalent list of United wankers spanning the entire postwar period to date :lol: 

1 hour ago, SoulMonster said:

It's true, but I fail to see why you've brought Rangers into this discussion...

14 hours ago, Gracii Guns said:

perfect-roast-chicken-a97053_horiz.jpg

The pregnant bird munchies, go for it!  Don't post one with an egg sticking out of its arse now, you know what I mean :lol:

Edited by Len Cnut

On 18/10/2017 at 7:48 PM, AslatIE said:

I'd be a pretty hot bird.

With your look, female you might look a bit like Chloe Alper, which would be no bad thing...

s-LONOXK.jpg

• Like 1

I miss Tony Grieg's commentary,

I cannot find the one where the camera focuses in on a mixed race couple (white guy and an asian woman) and Grieg says something like, ''looks like he has got himself a mail order bride'' haha.