inthisriver

General Chat / Random Musings

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

G’awn Wellington!

968799D4-B23B-4402-A4E8-980562B5AEBE.jpeg

Yes, he was a randy Duke was Wellington. When he occupied Paris he nabbed, as spoils of war, two of Napoleon's former mistresses who promptly declared him a better lover than the Corsican.

8 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

:lol: 

D386B873-C32A-4CF6-82DF-7D4C5C032702.jpeg

Not buying it myself just reckon it's the police trying to stop so many people harassing them with this shit.

On the other hand it wouldn't shock me if it was true things haven't helped when you get your do gooder mob inolved holding there own investigations pinning it on being some crazed killer when really they have no evidence or facts 

Just seen how previously the cunts tried blaming it on an eastern European trucker " Oh yeah well it must be a foreigner " racist pricks 

Edited by lukepowell1988

I dont give a fuck really I was just in the kebab house and thought it’d be a funny story to share with yous :lol:

9 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Yes, he was a randy Duke was Wellington. When he occupied Paris he nabbed, as spoils of war, two of Napoleon's former mistresses who promptly declared him a better lover than the Corsican.

Well you would do wouldnt you, having just been kidnapped as a sex slave :lol:

love how they spent 5K trying to get into the mind of a fox 

Here is the mind of a fox get up sniff me arse scavenge for food like me nuts bang me bird make a strange baby crying noise .. ave a kip 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I dont give a fuck really I was just in the kebab house and thought it’d be a funny story to share with yous :lol:

Well you would do wouldnt you, having just been kidnapped as a sex slave :lol:

I didn't mean literally. He sort of wooed them.

45 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I didn't mean literally. He sort of wooed them.

You wouldn't think knocking shops sent bills, would you?

2 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

You wouldn't think knocking shops sent bills, would you?

Well he was an English aristocrat. An English aristocrat wouldn't deal in something as grubby as money.

Damn it!

I have the Bullet for My Valentine concert tonight in the House of Blues in Dallas and right now it's pouring rain!

Texas weather is so messed up. You never know what it will be until the day begins and ends.

I'm hoping for the rain to stop just for a little while so I won't be a mess for the concert. I don't care what happens after the concert, just please let it be clear before then!