inthisriver

General Chat / Random Musings

9 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

Well...I never said I'm not filthy scum aswell 😄 I've also tried to make a fag out of tea before which is pretty unforgivable. 

That was actually a thing back in the day, making a rollie out of tea, why did we do that?! :lol:  The funny thing is in every school there was one kid who'd be known as 'tea bags' :lol:  That shit'd mean something else entirely these days.

That is what the Germans used to do during the allied occupation. A GI or Tommy would chuck a cigarette down and there would be about three blokes, having followed him, fighting over it.

19 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

Tea was the gateway drug before moving on to.....banana skins 😄😄. I don't know whether smoking banana skin ever took off nationally but I remember hearing about it and being in my mother's kitchen getting getting a banana opened up and thinking what the fuck do I do now. I ended up shredding the skin with a potato peeler and trying to dry it out in the microwave which just made it go soggy 😄. Needless it was a complete waste of time and my days as a fucking banana junkie ended on day one 😂

i tell you one that works, get some nutmeg and a tall glass of milk, bung in about 7 heaped table spoons, stir it like fuck and then chung it down, it tastes fuckin' rank but in about 3 or 4 hours you'll be buzzin'.

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

i tell you one that works, get some nutmeg and a tall glass of milk, bung in about 7 heaped table spoons, stir it like fuck and then chung it down, it tastes fuckin' rank but in about 3 or 4 hours you'll be buzzin'.

Nice try 😁

9 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

Nice try 😁

It works, I swear to God!  It takes ages to kick but after a few hours you end up with very red eyes and a feeling somewhere between a skunk buzz and a heavy head cold.

8 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

It works, I swear to God!  It takes ages to kick but after a few hours you end up with very red eyes and a feeling somewhere between a skunk buzz and a heavy head cold.

Well well well I stand corrected. 

learn more view our programs

The Physical and Psychological Effects of Nutmeg

Raw nutmeg in large quantities, and ground directly from a whole nutmeg, contains a strong chemical called myristicin. Myristicin is a powerful psychoactive substance that causes delirium. It also causes nausea, convulsions, heart palpitations, dehydration and pain. Although death from nutmeg overdose is rare, it is possible. People who abuse nutmeg seek an excited state and hallucinogenic effects, which take several hours to achieve but can last for several days. Nutmeg also affects animals, which is why it is unwise to let your dog drink eggnog.

Nutmeg and Addiction

Addiction to nutmeg is a serious problem. Just because a whole nutmeg is a legal substance, it should not be ignored.

So my best friend is stationed in Japan with the Marines and I just found out that he's gonna be back in the states in a few weeks on my birthday! Fuck yeah! 

Edited by Gibson_Guy87
  • Like 1
  • GNFNR 2

1 hour ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

So my best friend is stationed in Japan with the Marines and I just found out that he's gonna back in the states in a few weeks on my birthday! Fuck yeah! 

is he bringing the finest smokeable Shitake Mushrooms?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I'm going to Londontown for Lord's next year. Hope I don't get stabbed. 

You'll probably get a fatal nosebleed as soon as you're south of Leeds. :P 

4 minutes ago, Dazey said:

You'll probably get a fatal nosebleed as soon as you're south of Leeds. :P 

I'll probably die from fright regardless watching our batting order crumble. 

Just now, DieselDaisy said:

I'll probably die from fright regardless watching our batting order crumble. 

Come to Old Trafford instead. I'll buy you a pint and I promise not to bum you and dump your corpse in the canal. :) 

:lol: 

5 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Come to Old Trafford instead. I'll buy you a pint and I promise not to bum you and dump your corpse in the canal. :) 

:lol: 

Lanky are playing at an out-ground, Southport, which I am going to so no Old Trafford this season. It is one of the reasons I'm going as I love the little quaint outgrounds. 

23 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I'm going to Londontown for Lord's next year. Hope I don't get stabbed. 

How long are you staying?

1 minute ago, janrichmond said:

How long are you staying?

4 nights. 

How much is it for a pint in a London 'Spoons again, £20?

1 minute ago, DieselDaisy said:

4 nights. 

How much is it for a pint in a London 'Spoons again, £20?

i've never bought a pint in me life!  tbh i've no idea what anything costs in a pub. Spoons is the cheapo place with no music isn't it? 

7 hours ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

So my best friend is stationed in Japan with the Marines and I just found out that he's gonna be back in the states in a few weeks on my birthday! Fuck yeah! 

Do I hear wedding bells?

1 minute ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

Yeah but you're not invited :lol:

Those are the only weddings I like. Unless it’s two people throwing their lives away by having an open bar. I’m all in favor of that. Long Island Ice Tea, keep em coming. 

38 minutes ago, OmarBradley said:

Guitarists, make sure to check out the MyGNR Tone Contest. Submissions accepted tomorrow through 12/14. 

I know a new guitarist:slash: